Birla Institute of Technology (BIT) Mesra announces Admission to M.Sc Program in Animation Design for Session 2022
BIT Mesra M.Sc. Animation Design Admission 2022 – Birla Institute of Technology (BIT) Mesra invites applications from eligible candidates for admission to the two-year full-time M.Sc. in Animation Design Program at its Off Campus Jaipur for the academic session 2022-24.
BIT Mesra M.Sc. Animation Design Admission 2022
- Duration : 2-year (4-semester) full time M.Sc. Animation Design Program
- No. of Seats : 10 (Jaipur Campus)
- Last date to Apply Online : 30th June 2022
- Last date for receipt of printouts of duly completed online forms at BIT, Jaipur Campus : 01st July 2022
- Display of list of candidates shortlisted for Creative Aptitude Test and Interview : 05th July 2022
- Date and time of Creative Aptitude Test and Interview (Online Test & Interview) : 07th July 2022 at 10.00 AM To 12:00 Noon and 2:00 PM To 4:00 PM
- List of Provisionally selected candidates to be displayed on website & institute notice board by evening : 08th July 2022
- Classes will commence from (Tentative) : 08th August 2022
Eligibility Criteria for BIT Mesra M.Sc. Animation Design Admission 2022
- Candidates must have any of the following graduate qualifications:
- B.Sc. (Animation and Multimedia) / Bachelor of Fine Art / Bachelor of Design/ Bachelor of Visual Art / Bachelor in Performing Arts with minimum 50% marks (45 % for SC/ST) OR
- Graduate (10+2+3) in any stream from a recognized university with minimum 50% marks (45 % for SC/ST) and 1 year experience in a creative art field.
- Candidates appearing for final examinations in 2022 can also apply and if selected can join the program provisionally. At the time of counseling, they must bring a certificate in original from the Principal of Institute stating that:
(a) She/he will have appeared for examination in all subjects required for obtaining his/her qualifying degree.
(b) She/he has obtained requisite marks or equivalent based on latest available grades/marks.
- Candidates with qualifications acquired through correspondence or distance-learning programs are eligible only if
(a) The programs are recognized by the tripartite panel of AICTE-UGC-DEC,
(b) They have passed the qualifying examination at the time of applying, with minimum requisite marks, calculated as per item (1) above. They must enclose photocopies of pass certificates and mark sheets of qualifying examinations with their application.
- Eligible candidates must complete and submit the application form online at the Institute website www.bitmesra.ac.in]
- Send a printout of the completed form along with required enclosures (see List of Enclosures) in a A4 size envelope by Speed Post / reliable courier (means by which sender may track its movement on internet) to the office of Director, BIT Jaipur Campus, 27, Malviya Industrial Area, Jaipur-302017, to reach positively by the due date.
- For General/EWS Candidates :- Rs.2500/-
- For SC/ST Candidates :- Rs.1500/-
- Payment Mode :- Through ICICI payment Gateway (candidates may use Net banking/debit card/credit card of any nationalized bank.
- Provisional selection will be based on performance of the candidates in online Creative Aptitude Test and Interview. However, candidates must meet the age criteria and other minimum academic requirements (see Eligibility Criteria).
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website