Birla Institute of Technology (BIT) Mesra announces Admission to Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) and Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA) Program 2022
BIT Mesra BBA and BCA Admission 2022 – Birla Institute of Technology (BIT) invites applications from the prospective candidates for admission to the 3-year (6-semester) full-time Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) and Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA) Programs, against the vacant seats at its Lalpur, Jaipur and Noida Campuses for the Academic Session 2022-23
- Online Application Form Starts: 22nd May 2022
- Last date for submission of Online Application: 14th June 2022
- Declaration of Result: 22nd June 2022
Eligibility Criteria for BIT Mesra BBA and BCA Admission 2022
- For BBA : Candidates must have passed Class 12* /Equivalent Qualifying Examination with minimum 50% (45% for SC/ST/PwD) marks with English as a subject in the qualifying examination.
- For BCA : Candidates must have passed Class 12* /Equivalent Qualifying Examination with minimum 50% (45% for SC/ST/PwD) marks with English and Mathematics / Computer Science / Information Practice / Info. Tech & Program as subjects in the qualifying examination.
- Eligible candidates must complete and submit the application form online only [link available on the Institute website www.bitmesra.ac.in].
- To fill an online application form, click on the link “APPLY ONLINE” to register for the program and create a password for the application process. Do not share the password with anybody. Please see instructions for filling online application forms.
- For General / EWS candidates : Rs.1,500/-
- For SC/ST candidates : Rs.1,000/-
- Mode of Payment : Through ICICI payment Gateway (candidates may use net banking / debit card / credit card of any nationalized bank)
- Provisional selection to BBA and BCA programs will be based on marks obtained by the candidates in Class 12 / Intermediate / equivalent qualifying examination. However, candidates must meet the age criteria and other minimum academic requirements.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for documents verification cum admission based on their merit and data submitted by the candidates on their application forms for 1st round.
- The same will be intimated on the Institute website only as web notifications. The waitlisted candidates or candidates not called in 1st round may be called for documents verification cum admission process against the vacant seats, (if any), in successive rounds, as required. The same will also be intimated on the Institute website only as web notifications.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website