Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board announces Bihar Post Graduate Engineering Admission Counselling 2021, Register now
Bihar PGEAC 2021 – Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) has invited applications for admission to M. Tech Course through Post Graduate Engineering Admission Counselling (PGEAC) 2021.
BCECEB will be conducting counselling for the various postgraduate engineering courses available in M.I.T., Muzaffarpur, BCE, Bhagalpur, NCE Chandi, Nalanda and DCE, Darbhanga.
- M.I.T., Muzaffarpur – M.Tech (Machine Design) (Thermal Engineering)
- BCE, Bhagalpur – M.Tech (Micro Electronics & VLSI Technology)
- NCE Chandi, Nalanda and DCE, Darbhanga – M.Tech (Power System)
Bihar PGEAC Dates 2021
- Online Registration Starting Date: 01st December 2021
- Online Registration Closing Date: 15th December 2021
- Last Date for Payment through Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card: 15th December 2021
- Online Editing of Application Form: 16th to 17th December 2021
- Publication of Counselling Programme: 19th December 2021
- Proposed Date of Counselling: 21st & 22nd December 2021
Bihar PGEAC Eligibility Criteria 2021
- The eligibility criteria for Bihar Post Graduate Engineering Admission Counselling 2021 are as follows –
- Candidates must have passed B.E. / B.Tech from Mechanical Engineering / Automobile Engineering / Manufacturing Engineering / Production Engineering and Industrial Engineering for M.Tech ( Machine Design ) and M.Tech (Thermal Engineering)
- Candidates must have to pass B.E. / B.Tech from Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Communication Engineering / Instrumentation Engineering / Mechatronics Engineering for Microelectronics & VLSI Technology Course.
- General and OBC Candidates Must have secured minimum 50 % marks in above stream. There will be a relaxation of 5% for SC/ST Candidates i.e. for them minimum 45% marks is defined.
- There is no minimum age limit for the courses of M. Tech. Course.
- The candidates have to pass the Medical Test. Candidates will only be granted admission if they are found eligible for the Medical Test.
- Only those candidates are eligible for the PGEAC-2021 who are residents of India and full fill the following criteria:
- Candidates Parents should be residents of Bihar OR Parents of the Candidates are determined refugees of Bihar OR Parents of the candidates belong to other states but employees of the Bihar Govt.
- Parents of the candidates who are the employees of govt of Bihar before reconstitution of Bihar state and most of them are still transferable in the Bihar or Jharkhand Govt. OR
Bihar PGEAC Application Process 2021
- Instructions and other details including educational qualification, residential requirement and selection process are available in the prospectus of PGEAC-2021 which can be downloaded from the Board’s website bceceboard.bihar.gov.in
- Prior to filling up the application form candidates must ensure that they should have following items:
- Valid Email Id
- Valid Mobile No.
- Scanned copy of Photograph & Signature
- Aadhar card (If Available)
- The steps to fill up the application form for PGEAC 2021 are provided below.
- Step-1 Registration: For registering, the candidate is required to fill the information asked in Step-One of the application form, appearing on the computer screen. Candidates while registering must see that he/she is giving his / her own email id and mobile no. Then, the user ID and password are sent to the mobile number.
- Step-2 (Personal Information) : After successful registration and activating the account, the candidate should again “Sign in” to his account and thereafter complete the required entries regarding personal information on the computer screen. Then click on the “Save & Continue” button.
- Step-3 (Upload Photo & Signature): After entering the personal information the candidate should upload the images and click on the “Save & Continue” button.
- Step-4 (Educational Information): After uploading the scanned photo and signature the candidate should enter his / her educational information on the computer screen and click on the “Save & Continue” button.
- Step-5 (Preview your application): After entering educational information the candidate must verify all the information and click the “Confirm & Submit” button so that he/she should pay Examination Fee as per Step-Six.
- Step-6 (Payment of Counselling Fee): After the preview of the Application Form and submitting the same, the candidate should click the “Proceed to Payment” button and complete the payment procedure according to instructions that appeared on the computer screen regarding payment of Counselling Fee. Paid Counselling Fee will not be refunded.
- Step-7 (Download Part- A & Part-B): After payment of Counselling Fee up to scheduled date and time, the candidate must download Hard Copy (Part-A & and Part-B) of online submitted Application Form and keep the same safely in his possession because it contains all information provided by the candidate and the PGEAC ID made available by the Board for further use during counselling.
- The counseling fee to be paid through the above modes is Rs.2200/- only for all categories i.e. (Unreserved / SC / ST / EBC / BC / DQ) candidates
- Payment Mode : Counselling Fee through Online mode e.g. Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking,
- Selection Process for the nomination into the discussed post graduate courses will be based on counselling which will be carried out in two phases.
- In First Phases GATE Qualified Candidates will be considered for the Nomination.
- In Second phases, Those candidates will be considered who have passed in the qualifying examination i.e. ( B.E. / B.Tech from Mechanical Engineering / Automobile Engineering / Manufacturing Engineering / Production Engineering and Industrial Engineering.)
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website