Banaras Hindu University announces Undergraduate Entrance Test (BHU UET) 2021 for UG Courses Admission
BHU UET 2021 – Banaras Hindu University announces Undergraduate Entrance Test (BHU UET) 2021 for admission to various Undergraduate Courses. Application can be submitted online from August 14, 2021 till September 06, 2021
Read on for details on courses, eligibility criteria, application process and more
- Availability of online application form: 14th August 2021
- Last date to submit application form: 06th September 2021
- Last Date of successful fee transaction: 07th September 2021
- Availability of admit card: To be announced
- Release of Provisional answer key: To be announced
- Start of challenging the answer key: To be announced
- Last date to challenge: To be announced
- Declaration of result on NTA website: To be announced
- Counseling date: To be announced
BHU UET 2021 Exam Dates
- LLB Hons.: To be announced
- B.Ed: To be announced
- B.P.Ed, BFA, and BPA: To be announced
- B.Com and B.Sc (H) Bio: To be announced
- B.Voc, B.Sc (H) Maths: To be announced
- BA LLB and B.Sc (H) AG: To be announced
- B.Voc (food processing and management)
- B.Voc in medical lab technology
- BA Social Science: To be announced
- Shastri Hons.: To be announced
Undergraduate Courses Offered
- General Courses: Faculty of Arts, Faculty of Social Sciences, Faculty of Commerce, Institute of Science and Faculty of Sanskrit Vidya Dharma Vijnan
- Professional Courses: Faculty of Education
- Other Professional Courses: Institute of Agricultural Science – Faculty of Agriculture, Faculty of Veterinary and Animal Sciences, Faculty of Law, Faculty of Arts, Faculty of Performing Arts, Faculty of Visual Arts
- Vocational Courses: Faculty of Arts.
- Note: All the courses mentioned Information Bulletin are for 3 years (6 semesters) with the exception of B.A, B.Com, B.Sc (under general courses) and B.Ed (under professional courses) which are of 2-years (4 semesters) and B.P.Ed (under other professional courses) which is for 2-year (4 semesters).
- B.A. (Hons.) Arts, B.A. (Hons.) Social Sciences, B.F.A. & B.Voc: Passed 10+2 or equivalent Exam securing a minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate.
- For B.A. Hons. (Economics): The student must have offered Mathematics as one subject at High School Exams.
- B.Com. (Hons.)/ B.Com. (Hons.) Financial Markets Management: Passed 10+2 or equivalent Exam with Commerce/ Economics/ Maths/ Computer/ Sc./ Finance/ Financial Markets Management/ Vocational courses (related to Commerce) as one of the subjects securing a minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate and must have passed in the concerned subject (as supported by the Certificate issued by the Examining body).
- B. Sc. (Hons.) Maths Group: Passed 10+2 or equivalent Exam securing a minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate in the subjects Physics, Maths plus any one of the following: Chemistry, Statistics, Geology, Computer Science, Information Technology and Geography and must have passed in each of the concerned three subjects (as supported by the Certificate issued by the Examining body)
- B. Sc. (Hons.) Bio Group: Passed 10+2 or equivalent Exam securing a minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate in the subjects Physics, Chemistry plus any one of the following: Biology, Geology and Geography and must have passed in each of the concerned three subjects (as supported by the Certificate issued by the Examining body).
- Shastri (Hons.): Passed Madhyama Exam of BHU/Madhyama/Uttar Madhyama/Upa Shastri/Intermediate or 10+2 or equivalent with a minimum 50% marks in the aggregate and (b) Sanskrit must be one of the subjects in the concerned Exam and candidate should have passed in this subject also.
- Passed one year certificate course in Sanskrit of BHU after passing 10+2 Exam with 50% marks in aggregate both in 10+2 Exam and certificate Exam are also eligible.
- Age for B.A., B.com, B.Sc. & Shastri (Hons.): Not to be more than 22 years on 1st July 2021 (applicant should be born on or after 1st July of 1999)
- B.Ed.: Candidates with at least fifty percent marks either in the Bachelor’s Degree and/or in the Master’s Degree in Sciences/Social Sciences/ Humanities/Commerce,
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks or any other qualification equivalent thereto are eligible for admission to the program.
- B. Sc (Hons.) Agriculture/B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture: B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture, if he/she has passed 10+2 OR equivalent Exam securing a minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate in the subjects Physics, Chemistry Plus any one of the following Biology, Maths or Agriculture. Must have passed in each of the concerned three subjects (as supported by the certificate issued by the examining body).
- Age Limit: Not to be less than 16 years and not more than 25 years on 1st July 2021 (applicant should be born on or after 1st July 1996 and on or before 1st July, 2005)
- Bachelor of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry: B.V.Sc. & A.H., if he/she has passed Higher Secondary (10+2) or the Indian School Certificate Exam or Intermediate exam (or equivalent exam) in Science from a recognized Board/University with Physics, Chemistry and Biology (which shall include a practical test in these subjects) and English securing at least 50% (SC/ST-40%) marks in aggregate and must have passed each of the aforesaid subjects individually.
- Age Limit: Not to be less than 17 years and not more than 25 years on 1st July 2021 (applicant should be born on or after 1st July 1996 and on or before 01st July, 2004)
- For LLB Hons. in Bachelor of Laws Course: Candidates must have a B.A / B.Sc. / B.Com / Shastri Degree, with 50% marks in the core subjects. OR should possess any equivalent degree which is recognized by BCI
- For B.A. L.L.B Hons Course: Minimum marks in qualifying exam is 50% for General category applicants, 45% for OBC and 40% for SCs & ST candidates.
- For B.P.Ed Course: Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with 50% marks.
- For B.P.A: Passed 10+2/ Graduate/Postgraduate Degree/Vocal Music (Hindustani, Dhrupad)/Instrumental Music (Sitar/Violin/Flute/Tabla & Mridangam)/Dance (Kathak/Bharatnatyam) as one of the subjects in any of the above courses and the candidate is passed in this subject also/ 3-Year Diploma in Vocal Music (Hindustani, Dhrupad)/ Instrumental Music (Sitar/Violin/Flute/Tabla & Mridangam) Dance (Kathak/ Bharatnatyam) Exam of BHU OR equivalent Exam
- For all the courses, eligibility details, kindly refer the prospectus and visit the website bhuet.nta.nic.in
- Admission of a candidate in a course will be done only when he/she satisfies all the eligibility requirements, appears in the UET, qualifies in the Entrance Test and completes all formalities required for admission in the course.
- Admissions shall be made strictly on the basis of merit index in the PET, availability of seats in the course, as per rules given in this Information Bulletin and rules framed by the University from time to time.
- Type of Exam: Computer Based Test (CBT) mode only.
- Duration for B.A., LL.B., B.A.LL.B., B.P.Ed. & BPA: 120 minutes
- Duration for B.Com, B.Sc. & B.Ed: 150 minutes
- Type of Questions: MCQ
- Anadaman & Nicobar; Andhra; Pradesh; Arunachal; Pradesh; Assam; Bihar; Chandigarh; Chattisgarh; New Delhi; Goa; Gujarat; Haryana; Himachal Pradesh; Jammu & Kashmir; Jharkhand; Karnataka; Lashadweep; Island; Madhya Pradesh; Maharashtra; Meghalaya; Mizoram; Nagaland; Odisha; Puducherry; Punjab; Rajasthan; Sikkim; Tamil Nadu; Uttarakhand; West Bengal; Tripura; Telanagana; Kerala; Uttar Pradesh
- The Application Form for PET 2021 is available on the BHU‟s entrance test portal bhu.ac.in or bhuet.nta.nic.in
- The online application process will have the following six stages:
- Step 1 – Registration on the Portal [www.bhuonline.in]-
- Step 2 – Filling up Identification details
- Step 3 – Online Application Form Entry and Course Selection
- Step 4 – Uploading of photographs and signature
- Step 5 – Payment of Application Processing/ Entrance Test Fee
- Step 6 – Printout of Application Form for the record of candidates
- General / General – EWS / OBC [All courses (Except Shastri Hons.)] – Rs.600/-
- SC / ST / PwD – All courses (Except Shastri Hons.) – Rs.300/-
- General / General – EWS / OBC – Shastri (Hons) – Rs400/-
- SC / ST / PwD – Shastri (Hons) – Rs.200/-
- If candidates wanted to apply for more than one course under PET 2020, the application fee charged from them for the subsequent paper will be given below.
- For SC/ST/PWD Candidates Rs.200/-
- For Others Candidates Rs.400/-
Mode of Payment
- Online payment through Credit Card/ Debit Card through the Payment Gateway available on the Entrance test portal
- Payment of Entrance Test Fee in Cash through “Challan” in any branch of HDFC Bank (facility will be available only.
- ADMIT CARD from the BHU Entrance Test Portal (www.bhuonline.in) around one week prior to the date of conduct of test by providing the unique registration ID allotted to them/ email id registered at the time of online submission of application form
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website