Bharati Vidyapeeth Pune announces Common Entrance Test (M-EYECET-2022) for Admission to Master of Optometry Program
Bharati Vidyapeeth Pune M-EYECET 2022 – Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Pune will conduct the common entrance test M-EYECET-2022 for admission to Master of Optometry (M. Optom) for the academic year 2022-23
Bharati Vidyapeeth Pune M-EYECET Dates 2022
- Last Date for submission of online application: 23rd August 2022
- Date of Entrance Test (M-EYECET 2022): 04th September 2022
- Declaration of Result: 12th September 2022
- Counseling Date: 19th September 2022
- Commencement of Classes: 03rd October 2022
Bharati Vidyapeeth Pune M-EYECET Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Candidates should have completed Bachelor of Optometry or equivalent course from any Indian University which is recognized by Bharati Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University) (accreditation is based on eligibility criteria, syllabus & examination pattern) and Indian Optometric Association or UGC recognized universities except the open university.
- Candidates belonging to Foreign Students category should have completed Bachelor of Optometry (B.Optom) or equivalent course from any University, which is an affiliate member of World Council of Optometry (WCO) and/ or is recognized by a competent educational body like a national council/association of the country of origin of the candidate.
- Candidates should have completed 21 years of age as on 31 December 2022
Bharati Vidyapeeth Pune M-EYECET Application Process 2022
- A candidate desirous of appearing for the M-EYECET (M. Optom) 2022 entrance test is required to complete the prescribed online application form and submit to the University along with the entrance test fee.
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website https://bvuniversity.edu.in/
- The candidates must read the instructions carefully before filling up the online application form and should strictly follow the instructions given in the website while filling up the application form online.
- Entrance test Fee – Rs.1200/-
- Mode of Payment – Through online Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking
- A candidate desirous of seeking admission to the M. Optom Program should fulfill the minimum eligibility condition as stated above.
- The final admission will be offered based solely on the merit obtained at the all India entrance test M-EYECET (M. Optom)-2022 conducted by Bharati Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University), Pune
M-EYECET 2022 Exam Pattern
- Mode of Exam: Online mode (Computer Based test)
- Duration: 2 hours
- Types of Questions: Objective Type Test (MCQ type)
- No. of Questions: 100 questions
- Marking Scheme: There is no Negative Marking
- M-EYECET (M. Optom)-2022 will consist of one question paper, set in English and will contain 25 multiple choice objective-type questions based on B.Optom. course Syllabus.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website