Bharati Vidyapeeth announces Entrance Test for Admission to Master of Science in Audiology and Master of Science in Speech Language Pathology Program 2022
Bharati Vidyapeeth M.Sc. Audiology and Speech Language Pathology Admission – Bharati Vidyapeeth Pune invites applications for admission to M.Sc. Audiology and M.Sc. Speech Language Pathology Program offered by the University in the School of Audiology & Speech Language Pathology for the academic session 2022 through Entrance Test.
Candidates can read the complete details of Bharati Vidyapeeth M.Sc. Audiology and Speech Language Pathology Admission 2022 such as application form, eligibility criteria & other information on this page given below.
Bharati Vidyapeeth M.Sc. Audiology and Speech Language Pathology Admission Dates 2022
- Last Date for Submission of online application form: 14th June 2022
- Date of Entrance Test M.Sc. (Audiology) & M.Sc. (SLP) ET-2022: 26th June 2022
- Declaration of Result on the Websites: 04th July 2022 after 05.00 pm
- Counseling and Spot Admission: 18th July 2022
- Commencement of Classes: 01st August 2022
- For Admission to the First Year Master of Science (Audiology)
- First Year Master of Science (Speech Language Pathology)
- Master of Science (Audiology) – 15 Seats
- Master of Science (Speech language Pathology) – 15 Seats
- Ten percent (10%) supernumerary seats
Bharati Vidyapeeth M.Sc. Audiology and Speech Language Pathology Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Candidates with a B.ASLP or B.Sc. (Speech & Hearing) degree of any University recognized by the Rehabilitation Council of India or any other degree considered as equivalent thereto and having an average of not less than 55% of marks are eligible for admission to M.Sc.(Audiology) and M.Sc. (Speech Language Pathology) “Average” refers to average of the aggregate marks obtained in all the years/semesters of the qualifying examination.
- Relaxation in the qualifying marks for designated categories of students shall be as per rules and regulations of respective University / State / Union Territories or the Central Government.
- Applicants shall not be older than 30 years on the 1st July of the year of admission.
- Only those candidates who satisfy or are likely to satisfy the relevant eligibility requirements for admission to the course will be considered eligible
Bharati Vidyapeeth M.Sc. Audiology and Speech Language Pathology Admission Application Process 2022
- The application form is available online at: www.bvuniversity.edu.in
- The candidates should strictly follow the instructions given in the website while filling up the application form online and must read the instructions carefully before filling up the online application form
- Instructions are mentioned at ‘Registration Guide’ menu which is available on the website.
Entrance Test Fee
- Entrance test fee: Rs 1,000 /-
- The entrance test fee shall be paid through payment gateway using internet banking mode or through debit/credit card
- Entrance test fee, once paid, will not be refunded under any circumstances
- A Candidate desirous of seeking admission to First Year Master of Science (Audiology) or Master of Science (Speech Language Pathology) program should fulfill the minimum eligibility
- The final admission will be offered based solely on the merit obtained at the all India entrance test “M.Sc. (Audiology) & M.Sc.(SLP)ET-2022“ conducted by Bharati Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University),Pune.
- The entrance test “M.Sc.(Audiology) & M.Sc.(SLP)ET-2022 ” for admission to the First Year Master of Science (Audiology) & Master of Science (Speech Language Pathology) programme will consist of all 100 marks.
- The “M.Sc.(Audiology) & M.Sc.(SLP)ET-2022 ” will consist of one question paper, set in English and will contain 100 multiple choice objective-type questions, set on the syllabus of BASLP course as per RCI.
- It consists of 100 multiple choice questions, one mark each with four alternatives, with only one correct or most appropriate answer.
- One Mark will be awarded for each correct answer.
- There is no negative marking.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website