Bharathidasan University Tiruchirappalli announces Admission to PhD Program for Session 2022, Apply now
Bharathidasan University PhD Admission 2022– Applications are invited from eligible candidates desirous of pursuing PhD Program (both Full-time / Part-time) in the University Departments, Affiliated Colleges and other Approved Research Centres of Bharathidasan University for admission to PhD Program through PhD Qualifying Entrance Examination August 2022
Bharathidasan University PhD Admission 2022
PhD Subjects Offered
- Arts : 1. Economics; 2. Education / Education Technology / Adult Education / Lifelong Learning; 3. History; 4. Human Resource Management 5. Philosophy; 6. Physical Education / Yoga; 7. Social Work; 8. Sociology; 9. Women’s Studies
- Science : 1. Biochemistry; 2. Bioinformatics; 3. Biomedical Science; 4. Biotechnology / Microbial Biotechnology / Marine Biotechnology / Environmental Biotechnology; 5. Botany / Plant Biotechnology / Plant Science; 6. Chemistry / Industrial Chemistry; 7. Computer Science /Computer Application / Embedded System / Information Technology / Information Science; 8. Environmental Management; 9. Environmental Science; 10. Geography / Applied Geography; 11. Geology/ Applied Geology; 12. Hotel Management and Catering Science; 13. Library and Information Science; 14. Marine Science; 15. Mathematics / Applied Mathematics; 16. Microbiology; 17. Physics / Electronics / Nanotechnology; 18. Rehabilitation Science; 19. Remote Sensing/ Geoinformatics; 20. Statistics; 21. Zoology /Animal Science / Wildlife Biology; 22. Visual Communication / Media
- Language : 1. Arabic; 2. English; 3. French; 4. Sanskrit; 5. Tamil
- Commerce : 1. Commerce; 2. Cooperation
- Management : Management
- Start Application Process : 07th July 2022
- Last date to submit online application : 04th August 2022 at 11.59 PM
- e-Hall Ticket downloadable from your login : 20th to 28th August 2022
- Online Examination; Date and Time : 28th August 2022 at 11.00 AM (Sunday)
- Candidates who have passed above PG Degree under regular pattern in recognized University
- 50% marks for SC/ST/OBC (non creamy layer) / Person with Disability
- 55% marks for all Other Candidates
- However, Candidates who are pursuing a final year PG Course may also apply for this Qualifying Entrance Examination.
- All the candidates having PG Degree (residing in India or Abroad) looking for PhD Program are required to apply for this Entrance Examination except NET, SET qualified less than 5 years.
- Application shall be filled online from the University Website, submit it then login to pay online (https://rsm.bdu.ac.in/index.php/prePhd/OnlineApplication/homePage/home/2)
- Not to send any hardcopy of the application or certificates and should be attached online.
- For General Candidates : Rs. 1770/- including 18% GST
- For SC/ST Candidates : Rs. 1180/- including 18% GST
- For NRI : 13,275/-
- Selection will be based on through Online Entrance Test and Interview.
- Exam Mode : Online
- Total Question : 50 Multiple Choice Questions (100 marks)
- Syllabus : PG subject of Bharathidasan University Syllabus (*Main subject knowledge will be tested in case of grouped subjects)
For more details and to apply online, please visit official website
- Top PhD Entrance Exams in India
- PhD Admission and Entrance Exam Notifications 2022
- Admission Notification and Dates 2022