Bharathidasan University announces PhD Qualification Entrance Examination 2021 for Admission to PhD Program
Bharathidasan University PhD Admission 2021 – Eligible candidates desirous of pursuing PhD Program (both Full-time / Part-time) in the University Departments, Affiliated Colleges and other Approved Research Centres of Bharathidasan University are invited to register online for PhD Qualification Entrance Examination 2021 to be held on August 22, 2021.
PhD Subjects Offered
- Arts : 1. Economics; 2. Education / Education Technology / Adult Education / Lifelong Learning; 3. History; 4. Human Resource Management 5. Philosophy; 6. Physical Education / Yoga; 7. Social Work; 8. Sociology; 9. Women’s Studies
- Science : 1. Biochemistry; 2. Bioinformatics; 3. Biomedical Science; 4. Biotechnology / Microbial Biotechnology / Marine Biotechnology / Environmental Biotechnology; 5. Botany / Plant Biotechnology / Plant Science; 6. Chemistry / Industrial Chemistry; 7. Computer Science /Computer Application / Embedded System / Information Technology / Information Science; 8. Environmental Management; 9. Environmental Science; 10. Geography / Applied Geography; 11. Geology/ Applied Geology; 12. Hotel Management and Catering Science; 13. Library and Information Science; 14. Marine Science; 15. Mathematics / Applied Mathematics; 16. Microbiology; 17. Physics / Electronics / Nanotechnology; 18. Rehabilitation Science; 19. Remote Sensing/ Geoinformatics; 20. Statistics; 21. Zoology /Animal Science / Wildlife Biology; 22. Visual Communication / Media
- Language : 1. Arabic; 2. English; 3. French; 4. Sanskrit; 5. Tamil
- Commerce : 1. Commerce; 2. Cooperation
- Management : Management
Bharathidasan University PhD Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Last Date for Online Submission Application : 31st July 2021
- Date of Online Entrance Exam : 22nd August 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Bharathidasan University PhD Admission 2021
- Candidates who have passed Master Degree / PG Degree from a recognized University.
- 50% of marks for SC/ST/OBC (non creamy layer) / Person with Disability.
- 55% of marks for all Other Candidates.
- Candidates who are pursuing a final year PG Course may also apply for the Pre-Registration Entrance Exam for PhD Program. But the pass Certificate (validity 5 years) will be issued only on production of attested copy of Cumulative Mark Statement ensuring minimum eligible percentage of marks in PG Degree.
- Note: NET / SET / M.Phil. / candidates working in the sponsored research projects / teacher candidates are exempted from Entrance Exam
Bharathidasan University PhD Admission 2021 Application Process
- Application form shall be filled online from the University Website www.bdu.ac.in & http://rsm.bdu.ac.in/
- Filled-in applications must be submitted online and the same print out (one page only) shall be submitted to the office.
- Original Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Bharathidasan University”payable at Tiruchirappalli, along with the printout of online filled-in application form with Original signature shall be sent to “The Director-Research, Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirappalli-620024”.
- For General Candidates : Rs. 708/- including 18% GST
- For SC/ST Candidates : Rs. 472/- including 18% GST
- Selection will be based on through Online Entrance Test and Interview.
For more details and to apply online, please visit official website