Bharathiar University 2023 announces Admission to Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) Program in Distance Learning Mode, Apply now
Bharathiar University Distance Education B.Ed Admission 2023 – Bharathiar University, School of Distance Education, Coimbatore invites applications for admission to 2-years B.Ed. Program approved by the Distance Education Bureau (DEB-UGC), New Delhi and National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE), Bangalore for the academic year 2023-24
Bharathiar University Distance Education B.Ed Admission 2023
- Spot admission from 05th July 2023 onwards
- Application forms are issued from: 05th July 2023
- Last Date for submission of Application: 06th November 2023
- The Teacher should have passed the two-years Diploma Teacher Education Program in any NCTE recognized Teacher Education Program through face to face mode.
- Two-years full-time teaching experience on temporary/permanent basis as primary/graduate/post-graduate teachers in a primary/Secondary/Matriculation /Higher Secondary School recognized by the State/Central Govt. (within Tamil Nadu State).
- Truncated two years full-time teaching experience in the same or in the more than one school with or without break can also be considered.
- The teacher should have secured minimum eligible marks in the bachelor’s degree as OC: 50% Marks, BC/BCM: 45% Marks, MBC-DNC: 43% Marks, SC/ST/SCA: 40% Marks
- Teacher should have undergone 10+2+3 (15) or 11+1+3(15) pattern of study and passed the school level examinations conducted by the respective state board or CBSE or any other recognized board of education exam and undergraduate exam conducted by NCTE and UGC recognized Universities in any of the school subjects offered by the directorate of School of Education at the secondary/Higher Secondary Education level and included as on optional subject in the B.Ed. (Distance)
- The Application Form and Prospectus can be obtained from School of Distance Education, Bharathiar University, by submitting a request with a crossed Demand Draft from any Nationalized Bank for Rs.500/- drawn in favour of “The Director, School of Distance Education, Bharathiar University, Coimbatore”, payable at Coimbatore.
- The application form and Prospectus and application form can also be obtained by Post from the Director, School of Distance Education, Coimbatore-641046 by submitting a request with a demand draft from any nationalized Bank, Challan of Bank of India for Rs. 500/- and a self-addressed of Rs. 50/- stamped 35 x 25 size envelope.
- The Application Form and Prospectus can also be downloaded from the website www.b-u.ac.in and submit the filled-in application with prescribed fee of Rs.500/- in the form of DD.
- Duly filled applications with the required enclosures have to be sent to the Director, School of Distance Education, Bharathiar University, Coimbatore-641046 superscribed as “Application for B.Ed. Program”.
- Admission will be based on the basic subjects of the degree and the Communal Reservation norms of Tamil Nadu Government.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website