Sardar Beant Singh State University (SBSSU) Gurdaspur announces Admission to UG PG Program 2021
SBSSU Gurdaspur Admission 2021 – Sardar Beant Singh State University Gurdaspur formerly known as Beant College of Engineering and Technology invites applications from interested candidates for admission into various UG PG (like B.Tech 1st/2nd Year LEET/M.Tech. B.Sc. Agriculture (Hons.)/BCA/B.Com. Hons/M.Sc.)/Diploma Program for the academic year 2021-22.
Interested candidates can apply for admission to these courses through online or offline. Read on for more details on SBSSU Gurdaspur Admission 2021.
- UG Degree Program :- B.Tech. 1st year & B.Tech.2nd year (LEET); B.Sc. Honours (Agriculture); B.Com. (Hons), BCA
- PG Program :- M.Tech. (full time); M.Sc. (Chemistry) & M.Sc. (Physics)
SBSSU Gurdaspur Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Start Date of Application form :- Admission Open 2021
- Last date of submission of Application form :- To be Announced
Eligibility Criteria for SBSSU Gurdaspur Admission 2021
- For B.Tech. Programs : Passed the 10+2 examination from a period recognized or established by central/states government through a legislation with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subject along with one of the following subjects – Chemistry, Biotechnology, Computer Science, Biology
- For M.Tech. Programs : Passed B.E./B.Tech. with at least 50% (45% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) marks in aggregate and with valid GATE score shall be eligible to apply for Post Graduate level M.Tech.Course.
- For B.Sc. Honours (Agriculture) Programs : passed the 10+2 or equivalent examination in Science/Agriculture with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology/Agriculture with at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) in aggregate from any board recognized or established by Central/State Government through a legislation.
- For B.Com. (Hons) Programs : +2 examination of Punjab Board School Education or any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto with at least: 33% marks in the aggregate in case of commerce students who have passed 10+2 examination
- 40% for the students who have opted for two of the following commerce subjects in 10+2/45% for other candidates.
- For BCA Programs : Passed the 10+2 or its equivalent examination in any stream conducted by a recognized board/university/council.
- For M.Sc. Programs : Passed B.Sc. as one of the subjects Physics, Mathematics & Chemistry with 50% marks (45% marks in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) from a university recognized by UGC.
SBSSU Gurdaspur Admission 2021 Application Process
- Candidates should apply through online or offline mode.
- Online Mode : Candidates may apply through online application through official website http://www.bcetgsp.ac.in/ & www.sbssugsp.ac.in
- Offline Mode : Application Forms are available from the official website http://www.bcetgsp.ac.in/
- For B.Tech. Programs : Based on Merit in the JEE (Main) Rank merit/Three- year diploma merit after exhausting JEE (main) Rank Candidates.
- Two year certificate course of SLIET merit after exhausting above diploma merit. 10+2 merit after exhausting JEE (Main) Rank & diploma candidates.
- For M.Tech., B.Tech. (LEET) & UG Programs : Based on Inter-se-merit in qualifying examination.
For more details and to apply, please visit the official website