Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) announces Admission to Diploma in Radiological Physics Program 2022
BARC Diploma Radiological Physics Admission 2022 – Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) has released notification and invites online application for Diploma in Radiological Physics (Dip.RP) – One year Post -M.Sc. Program for the Academic Year 2022.
BARC Diploma Radiological Physics Admission 2022
- 30 (25 non-sponsored candidates + 5 sponsored candidates from Govt. Institutions)
- Facility for online application will be available from 29th April to 20th May 2022
- Admit Card will be generated on or before 12th June 2022
- Date of Written Test: 26th June 2022 (Sunday) at Anushaktinagar, Mumbai
- Date of Result of Written Test will be declared on the same day at the venue of the test by 17.00 hrs
- Selection Interview: 27th to 29th June 2022
- The eligibility for admission to the Dip.RP course is M.Sc. (Physics) with not less than 60% marks in aggregate through full time program
- In addition, the candidate should possess the B.Sc. (physics as a main subject) Degree with not less than 60% marks in aggregate.
- Candidates with integrated M.Sc. (Physics) with not less than 60% marks in aggregate through a full time program are also eligible.
- The upper age limit as on 1st August 2022:
- General Category – 26 years
- OBC – 29 years
- SC/ST – 31 years
- Dependents of those who died in the riots of 1984 (Dep 1984) – 31 years
- Persons domiciled in Kashmir Division of Jammu and Kashmir State from 01/01/1980 to 31/12/1989 (Dom Kashmir) – 31 years
- Physically challenged candidates – Age relaxation by up to 10 years
- Sponsored candidates of all categories the upper age limit as on 01st August 2022 is 40 years
- Eligible candidates should fill applications only through online mode latest by 10-05-2022. Personal and education details should fill in online applications at appropriate places. Print of duly filled online application should be retained for future use.
- All information related to the Screening/Interview/Selection will be made available on the website i.e. http://www.barc.gov.in.
- Candidates are advised to visit the website periodically for information and updates in this regard. Information displayed on the website will be deemed as intimation to the candidates
- Interested candidates should submit their online applications with a non-refundable application processing fee of Rs.500/- through online payment only.
- SC/ST applicants, Dependents of Defense Personnel Killed in Action (DODPKIA), women candidates and physically challenged candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
- Selection of non-sponsored candidates is based on Written Test followed by an interview
- Please note that the written test is meant for screening the candidates only and the final selection to the course is solely based on performance in the interview.
For more details and to apply, please visit the official website