Babu Banarsi Das University (BBDU) notifies Admission Test for Doctoral Program July 2019
Babu Banarsi Das University PhD Admission 2019 – Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to Full-time/Part-time Ph.D. Program for the Academic Session 2019-20.
Full-time/Part-time PhD Program in the following disciplines: Management; Computer Applications; Mechanical Engineering; Computer Science and Engineering; Electronics and Communication Engineering; Electrical Engineering; Pharmaceutical Sci.; Dental Science; Biochemistry; Physics; Chemistry; Mathematics; Environmental Science; Law; Psychology; Sociology; Education; Physical Education
Also See : PhD Admissions
Babu Banarsi Das University PhD Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 12th July 2019
- Date of Entrance Test & Interview: 20th July 2019
- Result Declaration: 26th July 2019
- Last Date for taking admission: 07th August 2019
- Course Commencement: 26th August 2019
Also See : Admission Notifications
Eligibility Criteria for Babu Banarsi Das University PhD Admission 2019
- The eligibility criteria and norms are as per UGC Regulations/BBDU PhD Ordinance
- Candidates for admission to the PhD Program in all subjects except Engineering subjects, Management, Computer Applications, Pharmaceutical Science, and Architecture shall have a Master’s degree with at least 55% marks in aggregate.
- For admission to Ph.D. programme in engineering subjects, Management, Computer Applications, Pharmaceutical Science, Architecture the candidates shall have a Master’s degree or a professional degree declared equivalent to the Master’s degree by the corresponding statutory regulatory body, with at least 60% marks in aggregate or an equivalent grade.
- Relaxation in eligibility conditions shall be as per Government/UGC rules
- The admission to PhD Program shall be notified on the University website and/or through newspapers. The eligible candidates shall apply on the prescribed form. Subsequently, the shortlisted candidates fulfilling the minimum eligibility conditions will be called for written test and interview.
- The written Test shall be qualifying with qualifying marks as 50%. The syllabus of the written Test shall consist of 50% of research methodology including computer skills and research aptitude and 50% shall be subject specific. The Test shall be conducted at the Centre(s) notified in advance by the University.
- All the candidates appearing in the written test shall also be required to appear for an interview in which the candidates are expected to discuss their research interest/area.
Babu Banarsi Das University PhD Admission 2019 Application Process
- The Application Forms are available from the Accounts Office, BBDU between 09.00 am to 04.00 pm.
- For eligibility conditions and other details refer to BBD University PhD Ordinance 2016 available on the University website www.bbdu.ac.in
Babu Banarasi Das University
BBD City, Faizabad Road, Lucknow-226028, U.P. (India), Tel. 91-(522)-3911100 /01/02, Email – firstname.lastname@example.org, Website www.bbdu.ac.in