Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University announces Entrance Exam for Admission to Undergraduate and Postgraduate Programs 2021
BBAU Lucknow Admission 2021 – National Testing Agency (NTA) will be conducting the Entrance Test for admission to Undergraduate and Postgraduate Programs offered by Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University (BBAU) Lucknow for the academic session 2021-22
Check out details such as the courses offered, eligibility criteria, application process, fees and more for BBAU Lucknow Admission 2021 from the page below.
- B.A.(Hons.) Public Administration : 03 years (6 Semesters)
- B.Com. (Hons.) : 3 Years (6 Semesters)
- B.B.A. : 03 Years (6 Semesters)
- B.B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) : 5 Years (10 Semesters)
- Bachelor of Library & Information Science (BLISc.) : 1 Year (2 Semesters)
- B. Voc. (Livestock Production And Management) (with combination of Aquaculture, Aviary and Miniature Cattle Farming) : 03 Years/06 Semester
- B. Voc. (Floriculture & Landscape Gardening) : 3 Years (6 Semester)
- B.Ed. : 02 Years (4 Semester)
- B.Sc.(Hons.) Geology : 03 years
- B.Sc. Life Sciences* (With combination of Zoology, Botany and Biotechnology) : 03 Years/06 Semesters
- B.Tech (Civil Engineering) : 4 Years (8 Semesters)
- B.Tech (Computer Engineering) : 4 Years (8 Semesters)
- B.Tech (Electrical Engineering) : 4 Years (8 Semesters)
- B.Tech (Electronics and Communication Engineering) : 4 Years (8 Semesters)
- B.Tech (Mechanical and Automobile Engineering) : 4 Years (8 Semesters)
- B. Tech.* (Lateral Entry) : 03 Years (Admitted to the second year)
- Five Years Integrated Program – B.Sc.-M.Sc. Integrated (Basic Science) : 3 Years+ 2 Years (10 Semester)
- MA in History, Sociology, Political Science, Public Administration Hindi, Economics, Education, Journalism Mass Communication, Sanskrit & Vedic Studies : 2 years (4 Semester)
- MSc in Yoga, Environmental Science, Biotechnology, Zoology, Human Development & Family Studies, Information Technology, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Statistics, (AG) Horticulture, Environmental Microbiology, Life Science, Food Science & Technology, Food & Nutrition, Food Microbiology and Toxicology, Industrial
- Microbiology : 2 years (4 Semester)
- Master of Library & Information Sciences (MLISc.) : : 1 years (2 Semester)
- MCA : 2 years
- M.tech in Software Engineering & Computer Science : 2 years (4 Semester)
- MBA in Rural Management, Marketing Management, Human Resource Management, Finance Management: 2 Years (4 Semesters)
- M.Sc. in Geology, Industrial Biotechnology, Bioinformatics : 2 Years (4 Semesters)
BBAU Lucknow Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Online Application Process : 14th August 2021
- Last Date of Apply Online : 06th September 2021
- Last Date of successful fee transaction : 07th September 2021
- Correction/Editing in the Particulars of Application Form online only : 08th to 12th September 2021
- Date of Examination : To be announced
- Declaration of Result on NTA Website : To be announced after the exam through the website.
Eligibility Criteria for BBAU Lucknow Admission 2021
- For Undergraduate Program : Passed / Appearing 10+2 Intermediate Exam in Any Recognized Board in India.
- For Postgraduate Program : Passed / Appearing Bachelor Degree in Any Recognized University in India.
- All Course Wise Eligibility Details Read the information Bulletin (UG PG) https://bbauet.nta.nic.in/
- Candidates who desire to appear in BBAU Entrance test 2021 may apply online on the website http://bbauet.nta.nic.in, www.nta.ac.in and the details of course code, Eligibility Criteria, Course Structure etc. are available on the information bulletin.
- Candidates may apply online only at http://bbauet.nta.nic.in during the period specified above.
- Before applying for BBAU Entrance Test 2021. candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria required by the university for a desired program.
- For Open Category (Including OBC and EWS) : Rs. 1000/- (per course)
- For SC/ST/ PH/ Women Category : Rs.500/- (per course)
- Mode of Payment : Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode Only OR Pay the Examination Through Offline Fee Mode E Challan HDFC Bank.
- The selection of candidates is done based on the entrance test conducted by the NTA.
- Mode of exam : Online mode (CBT)
- Duration of exam : 2 hours
- Type of questions : Multiple choice questions
- Number of questions : 100 questions
- Marking Scheme : There shall be no negative marking.
- Examination Centre : As indicated on the Admit Card
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website