Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot announces Admission to B.Pharmacy, B.Pharma (Lateral Entry) and M.Pharmacy (Pharmaceutics) Courses 2021
BFUHS Pharmacy Admission 2021 – Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS) Faridkot invites applications for admissions to B. Pharmacy, B. Pharma (Lateral entry) and M. Pharmacy (Pharmaceutics) Courses offered at University Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences And Research, Faridkot for the academic year 2021-22
Interested candidates can read the post below for more details on BFUHS Pharmacy Admission 2021.
Pharmacy Courses Offered
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (4-Years) (40 Seats)
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (Lateral Entry) (3-Years)(04 Seats)
- Master of Pharmacy (Pharmaceutics) (2-Years)(06 Seats)
BFUHS Pharmacy Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Start Application Process : 16th August 2021
- Las date to apply Online For B.Pharma : 09th September 2021
- Last date for deposition of application fee B.Pharma : 10th September 2021
- Date of counselling B. Pharmacy 1st counselling : 16th September 2021
- Date of counselling B. Pharmacy 2nd counselling : 17th September 2021
- Last Date to apply online for B.Pharma (Lateral Entry) & M. Pharmacy (Pharmaceutics) : To be intimated later
Eligibility Criteria for BFUHS Pharmacy Admission 2021
- For B. Pharmacy : 10+2 examination conducted by the respective state / central government authorities recognized as equivalent to 10+2 examination by the University Association of India (AIU) with English as one of the subjects and Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics / Biology / Biotechnology as optional subjects individually. Obtained at least 45 % marks (40 % in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST) in the above subjects taken together.
- For B. Pharmacy (Lateral Entry) : Passed D. Pharmacy course from an institution approved by the Pharmacy Council of India under Section 12 of the Pharmacy Act with at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST).
- For M. Pharmacy : Passed B. Pharmacy examination with at least 55% marks (50% in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST) aggregate of four years of B. Pharmacy. The seats will be filled on the basis of merit of B. Pharmacy examination. However, GPAT qualified candidates will be preferred.
BFUHS Pharmacy Admission 2021 Application Process
- Candidates seeking admission to B. Pharmacy, B. Pharmacy (Lateral Entry) and M. Pharmacy (Pharmaceutics) courses are required to apply online at the BFUHS, Faridkot website www.bfuhs.ac.in
- After completing the above process successfully they shall click on the ‘SUBMIT’ button and deposit the requisite fee through online payment mode.
- Candidates shall fill up the details as asked for in the online Admission Application Form, complete in all respects and submit the required certificates and / or documents as attachments to the Admission Application Form.
- The hard copy of Admission Application Form along with requisite documents will be sent to the address – The Principal University Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences & Research Sadiq Road, Faridkot-151 203 (Punjab)
- In all cases, the printed copy of form and other required documents should reach the office of Principal, University Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences & Research, Sadiq Road, Faridkot (Punjab).
- For General Category : Rs. 3160/- including GST @ 18%
- For SC only : Rs. 1980/- including GST @ 18%
- Mode of Payment : Through online payment gateway
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website