ICFAI Business School (IBS) Hyderabad announces Admission to BA Program in Economics for Session 2022, Apply now
IBS Hyderabad BA Economics Admission – ICFAI Business School, (IBS) Hyderabad has invited applications for admission to BA in Economics Program for the academic session 2022. Applications for the same can be submitted till May 31, 2022 through online or offline mode.
Check out the complete details on IBS Hyderabad BA Admission 2022 from the post below.
IBS Hyderabad BA Economics Admission Dates 2022
- Last Date for Submission of Completed Application Form : May 31, 2022
- Interviews : June 11-15, 2022
- Registration : July 26, 2022
- Commencement of preparatory Classes : July 27, 2022
- Commencement of regular Classes : August 02, 2022
IBS Hyderabad BA Economics Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Pass in Class XII or equivalent examination with an aggregate of 50% and above marks (any discipline) with English as medium of instruction.
- The applicant should fulfill the minimum age requirements as prescribed by the respective board through which the applicant has appeared for the qualifying examination.
- Applicants who have appeared for Class XII (or equivalent) examination and awaiting results are also eligible to apply provided they complete their examinations (including practical examinations) before July 26, 2022.
IBS Hyderabad BA Economics Admission Application Process 2022
- Students interested can apply by any one of the following methods:
- Applicants can apply online by filling up the Application Form available at www.ifheindia.org/BA-Economics and make payment of Rs.500 towards the cost of an application using Credit / Debit Card (Visa / MasterCard) / Internet Banking through secure internet payment gateway. Applicants applying online should upload their passport size color photograph while filling the Online Application. The Prospectus will be sent to such applicants.
Download of Application Form
- Applicants can fill their details online and download the Application Form from www.ifheindia.org/IBS-Hyderabad/ba-economics.html and send it to the Admissions Office along with the Bank Demand Draft of Rs. 500 drawn on Scheduled Commercial Bank towards the cost of the application in favor of “IFHE-Fee Collection A/c-BA” payable at Hyderabad.
- Applicants can fill in the Application For and send it to the Admissions Office. IFHE Admissions Office, # 65, Nagarjuna Hills, Punjagutta, Hyderabad – 500 082, Telangana State. Ph: 040-23440966,
- The selection for the program is made based on merit and Personal Interview.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website