SVKM’s NMIMS School of Design Mumbai announces Design Aptitude Test (DAT) for B.Des Admission 2022, Apply now
NMIMS B.Des Admission – SVKM’s NMIMS (Deemed to be University) School of Design Mumbai Campus invites applications for admission to B.Des (Humanising Technology) Program through NMIMS DAT (Design Aptitude Test) 2022
- Course Name : B. Des (Humanising Technology)
- No. of Seats: 30 Seats (Mumbai Campus)
- Course Duration: 4 years
NMIMS B.Des Admission Dates 2022
- Start date for online Registration : Monday, 15th November 2021
- Last date for online Registration : Sunday, 24th April 2022
- Call Letter for Online Studio Test (based on Portfolio Uploaded by candidate). Refer Admission Handout for Selection Process : Wednesday, 27th April 2022
- Conduct of Studio Test & upload of portfolio – Online : Saturday, 30th April 2022
- Conduct of Personal Interview – Online : Thursday, 05th May 2022 –Sunday, 08th May 2022
- Merit list of candidates selected for admission on website www.nmims.edu after 5:00pm (I Merit List): Tuesday, 17th May 2022
- Payment of admission fees & Document Upload (I Merit List) : 17th May 2022 – 25th May 2022
- Declaration of II Merit list of candidates selected for admission on website www.nmims.edu after 5:00pm (if necessary): Monday, 30th May 2022
- Payment of admission fees (II Merit List): 30th May 2022 – 06th June 2022
- Commencement of program: Monday, 04th July 2022
NMIMS B.Des Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- The candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examinations including International Baccalaureate. ANY STREAM- ARTS/COMMERCE/SCIENCE
- Diploma (IB certificate & Diploma awarded) candidates are eligible only if they have cleared their IB exam with a total of 24 credits compulsory having passed 3 HL & 3 SL mandatorily in any stream from a recognized Board and should have obtained a minimum of 60% aggregate marks.
- Candidates above 25 years of age are not eligible to apply.
NMIMS B.Des Admission Application Process 2022
- Candidates Visit www.nmims.edu for online registration.
- Pay registration fee of Rs.2000/- (Non – refundable). Please refer to online registration for payment details.
- Before filling the online form, please read all the instructions carefully mentioned in the admission information handout and important dates.
- Registration Fee is non-refundable.
- Selection Process to B.Des. (Humanising Technology) Batch – 2022 is through NMIMS-DAT.
- NMIMS-DAT (NMIMS – Design Aptitude Test) comprises of
- Online Studio Test
- Portfolio Review
- Online Personal Interview
- All steps should be attempted by the candidate in order to be considered for the merit list.
Details of the NMIMS-DAT 2022
Details of Test
Duration & Submission
10 MCQ Questions to examine
1. Visual & Spatial ability
2. Environmental & Social awareness
3. Logical reasoning
4. Observation & Memory
Problem Solving & Sketching of the concept
105 minutes (1hr.45 min)
Show your talent via; Sketching / Drawing / Photography etc. by uploading a portfolio.
Upload during Online Studio test
For more details and apply, please visit the official website