Azim Premji University Bangalore announces Admission to Undergraduate Courses for Academic Session 2024, Apply Now
Azim Premji University UG Admission 2024 – Azim Premji University, Bangalore invites applications from eligible candidates for admission to Undergraduate Program for the academic year 2024. Azim Premji University was founded in 2010 with the vision to contribute to the realisation of a just, equitable, humane and sustainable society. The university started offering undergraduate programs in 2015 along with a host of other short-term diplomas and certificate courses. The university is recognised by the University Grants Commission. Interested candidates can check the post below for more details on Azim Premji University UG Admission 2024.
Azim Premji University UG Admission 2024
Following are the courses offered by the University at Undergraduate level.
- BA in Economics
- BA in English
- BA in History
- BA in Philosophy
- BA in Social Science
- BSc in Biology
- BSc in Chemistry
- BSc in Environmental Science and Sustainability
- BSc in Mathematics
- BSc in Physics
- Dual degree in Science and Education
- Application form opening: Oct 2023
- Last date to apply : 15 Nov 2023
- National Entrance Test: 17 Dec 2023
- Personal Interviews: Jan 2024
- Orientation and Class Commencement: Jul 2024
- Complete Class 12 in any Indian board with at least 50% marks:
- ICSE/ CBSE/ PUC
- Complete the equivalent of Class 12 in any foreign board exam with grades equivalent to at least 50% marks:
- GCE Advanced Level/ With at least 3 subjects;/ With at least five subjects including English in Cambridge IGCSE.
- IB Diploma or Certificate
- With at least 24 point;
- From a total of at least six subjects;
- A minimum of three subjects at higher level and three subjects at standard level.
- Age limit to apply for our Undergraduate programme is 21 years as of 31 July 2024.
- We reserve 25% of seats for Karnataka domiciled students. These are offered to candidates who have met all the selection criteria.
- Candidates can apply through online or offline mode.
- Candidates can apply online only through the official website azimpremjiuniversity.edu.in
- Applicant has to login through the link on the website and register online with e-mail ID, mobile number and date of birth
- Application Form can be downloaded from the University website. The completed application form should be mailed to the Admissions Office, Azim Premji University, PES Campus, Pixel Park, B Block, Electronics City, Hosur Road, Bengaluru-560100
- Application Fee – Rs. 500/-
- Mode of Payment
- Online through Debit card/Credit card/Net Banking.
- Offline through Demand Draft in favour of “Azim Premji Foundation for Development”
- Our selection process includes an entrance test and a personal interview.
Step 1 – Entrance test
- National entrance test will be conducted at various test centers across the country. This will be a computer-based assessment. We will send the admit card with the date, time and other details of the examination, a week before the entrance test. The entrance test is common for all Undergraduate programmes. The structure of the test is given below.
- Part 1
- Question type – MCQ
- 40 multiple choice questions (English language 20 questions and Quantitative reasoning 20 questions)
- Duration – 2 hours
- Part 2
- 2 descriptive questions (1 analytical writing question and 1 contextual writing question. Response to be given in 150-200 words each.)
- Duration – 1 hour
- Duration – Part 1 has negative marking
- Every correct answer gets 2 marks.
- Every wrong answer loses 1 mark.
- No marks or zero is awarded for unanswered questions.
Step 2 – Personal interviews
- If you are shortlisted, you will have to go through a personal interview. You will receive a confirmation email with the date and time of your interview.
- The interviews are conducted online. The link to your interview will be sent to you via email.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website