Azim Premji University Bengaluru notifies Admission to Postgraduate Diploma in Development Leadership (PGDDL) Program 2023
Azim Premji University PG Diploma in Development Leadership Admission 2023 – Azim Premji University, Bengaluru invites applications for admissions to 11-month part-time combining on-campus and online components Postgraduate Diploma in Development Leadership (PGDDL) Program designed for mid to senior level professionals from social sector organizations for the Academic Year 2023
Azim Premji University PG Diploma in Development Leadership Admission 2023
- Application Deadline: 15th May 2022
- Written Test and Panel Interview: June – July 2022
- The program is open to those working in NGOs, social movements and other grassroots organizations. The eligibility criteria are:
- Undergraduate degree in any discipline
- Eight or more years of work in any domain of the development sector, preferably with marginalized groups in urban or rural locations
- Fluency in English (reading, written, spoken)
- Currently in leadership roles in their respective organizations, or likely to move into such roles within the next three years
- Consent and recommendation from the applicant’s current employer.
- Applications will be evaluated based on the candidates’ depth of field experience, present or future leadership roles, capability for reflexivity in the organisational context, and ability to complete the course requirements.
- For an indication of dates, please refer to our website https://azimpremjiuniversity.edu.in/programmes/development-leadership
For more details and to apply, please visit the official website