Avantika University announces Admission to Bachelor of Design (B.Des) and Master of Design (M.Des) Programs 2024, Apply now
Avantika University B.Des and M.Des Admission 2024 – Applications are invited for admission to 4-years full time Bachelor of Design (B.Des) and 2-years full time Master of Design (M.Des) & BFA Programs at MIT Institute of Design Ujjain, Avantika University for the session 2024-25. Interested candidates can check more details on Avantika University B.Des and M.Des Admission 2024 from the page below.
Avantika University BDes and MDes Admission 2024
- BDes and MDes : Industrial Design, Product Design, Transportation Design, Furniture Design, Communication, Design, Graphic Design, Animation Film Design, Game Design, User Experience Design, UI Design, Immersive Media Design, Information Design, Spatial Design, Interior Space Design, Retail Environment Design, Exhibition Design
- Fashion Design : BDes Apparel Design, BDes Accessory Design, BDes Fashion Communication
- BFA : Motion and Gaming Arts, Media Arts, Environmental Arts
- Last Date for submission of online application: December 10th, 2023
- Design Aptitude Test (DST) 2023 : December 17th, 2023
- DAT Result : December 25th, 2023
For Bachelor of Design Program
- Candidates should have passed intermediate/10+2 from any stream from any State Boards AISSCE/ IB/ ISC.
- The students have to clear the admission process consisting of Design Aptitude test followed by studio test & personal interview.
For Master of Design Program
- Candidates should have passed Graduate or its equivalent (10+2+3 minimum) from any recognized university.
- The students have to clear the admission process comprising of Design Aptitude test followed by studio test and personal interview
- Eligible Candidates can apply online only through the official Website www.avantikauniversity.edu.in or https://www.avantikauniversity.edu.in/apply/register/?utm_source=avantika-website-design-LP
- Candidates must read all instructions before applying.
- The Admission Process is in Two Phases:
- Design Aptitude Test (DAT)
- Studio Test and Interview
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website