Andhra University School of International Business announces Admission to Integrated BBA -MBA Self Support Program 2021
AUSIB Integrated BBA-MBA Admission 2021 – Andhra University School of International Business (AUSIB) Vishkhapatnam has invited applications for admission to Integrated BBA-MBA Program from the academic year 2021-22 under RUSA 2.0 with multiple entry-exit options, as a self support program.
Check out the post below for more details on AUSIB Integrated BBA-MBA Admission 2021.
- Various Specializations offered under the curriculum include – Marketing; Finance; Human Resource Management; Hotel Management
- No of Seats: Integrated BBA and MBA Program – 30 Seats
AUSIB Integrated BBA-MBA Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Submission of Online Application Starts from 12th July 2021
- Last Date for Submission of Online Applications: 31st July 2021
- Group Discussion and Personal Interview: 05th & 06th August 2021
- Allotment of Seats: 07th August 2021
- Payment of Fee: 07th to 10th August 2021
- Commencement of Classes (Tentative): Will be announced later
Eligibility Criteria for AUSIB Integrated BBA-MBA Admission 2021
- International / Indian students (after 10+2) from a recognized University or Board with 50% Marks or Second Class or equivalent CGPA are eligible to apply.
- Candidates awaiting results of (10+2) Final Year examinations may also apply, however they have to submit Pass Certificate before admission
AUSIB Integrated BBA-MBA Admission 2021 Application Process
- Applications for admission shall be online only and the format of the Application is available in Andhra University website www.audoa.in. The Rule of reservation shall be applied as per the guidelines in vogue.
- Registration and Processing Fee: Rs.1200/- (Rs.1000/- for SC / ST / PH)
- Students shall be selected based on the performance in Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website