Assam University (AU), Silchar notifies Entrance Exam for Admission to B.Ed Program 2023, Apply Now
Assam University B.Ed Admission 2023 – Assam University, Silchar has released the notification and invites online application for Entrance Exam for admission into B.Ed. Course of the University for academic session 2023-2025.
All the interested and eligible candidates who want to pursue B.Ed. courses in the Teacher’s Training Colleges/ Institutes affiliated under the university must appear and qualify in this entrance exam mandatorily.
- Starting date of submission of online application: 12th June 2023
- Last date for submission of the online Application: 28th June 2023
- Verification of submitted application form by the College: 19th June 2023 to 5th July 2023
- Date of release of admit card: 07th August 2023
- Date of B Ed Entrance Examination 2023 (Tentative): 13th August 2023
- Educational Qualification: A candidate at least 50% marks in either Bachelor’s Degree and/or in the Master’s Degree in Science/Social Science/ Humanity, Bachelor in Engineering Technology with specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% or any other qualification equivalent thereto are eligible for the Programme.
- Appeared Candidates: The Bachelor/ Master Degree Appeared Candidates may fillup the Online Application Form; subject to the condition that they must complete their degree with at least 50% marks before the declaration of Entrance Examination result.
- Entrance Exam: Candidate must clear the Assam University B.Ed. Entrance Examination 2023 conducted by the University for that academic session.
- Interested and eligible candidates can submit their online application from 12th June 2023 to 28th June 2023; provided they fulfill the eligibility criteria as specified by the university. Here are the basic steps one needs to follow to submit the online application.
- Online registration details are available on the University Website https://aus examination.ac.in/admission and https://aus.ac.in/
- Step 1: Scroll down, check the Important Web-Links section.
- Step 2: Click Online Application Form Link.
- Step 3: Enter all personal and educational information as required.
- Step 4: Upload your photograph, signature and other documents as required.
- Step 5: Pay application fee as per your category and submit the form.
- Step 6: Also, take a print of the submitted form.
- Exam Type: Entrance Examination
- Exam Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes (11 AM to 12.30 PM)
- Mode of Exam: Offline
- Question Type: OMR based
- Date of Entrance Test: 13th August 2023 (Tentative)
For more details and to apply, please visit the official website