Arka Jain University Jharkhand announces Admission to Undergraduate and Postgraduate Program for 2022 Session, Apply now
Arka Jain University Admission – Arka Jain University, Jharkhand invites applications for Admission to various Undergraduate, Postgraduate, and Diploma programs for the academic session 2022-23. Application for the same can be submitted through online or offline mode.
Interested candidates can check the details on Arka Jain University Admission 2022 from the page.
- UG Courses : B.A., BBA, BCA, B.Com., B.Tech, B.Sc., B.Sc biotechnology, B.Pharma, B. Optometry, BA LLB, BBB LLB, B.Com LLB
- PG Courses : MA, MCA, MBA, M.Com., M.Sc., M.Pharm, LLM, etc.
- Diploma Courses : D. Pharma, Diploma in Engineering (Polytechnic), etc.
- Research Program : PhD in Commerce and Mgmt., PhD in English, PhD in Mass Comm
Arka Jain University Admission Dates 2022
- Application Process : Ongoing
- Last date of admission : October 2022
Arka Jain University Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- For UG & Diploma Courses : Passed Senior Secondary Examination (10 + 2) from any recognized Board.
- Passed Senior Secondary Examination (10 + 2) with Science / Commerce from any recognized Board with at least overall aggregate of 50% (less 5% in case of SC/ST) marks.
- For PG Courses : Passed Bachelor’s Degree or an equivalent with at least 50% (less 5% in case of SC/ST) marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA.
- Age Limit : To qualify for admission in ARKA JAIN University in any Undergraduate program, the applicants must complete 17 years of age on 31st December of the academic year in which they are seeking admission
- For all the courses, Eligibility details can be checked from the University Website https://arkajainuniversity.ac.in/
Arka Jain University Admission Application Process 2022
- Eligible Candidates can apply online or offline mode.
- Candidates fill online form on our website www.arkajainuniversity.ac.in and Pay Rs. 650/- online
- Download the duly filled application form and visit our admission office or university campus at the earliest.
- Once your documents are verified by a university admission officer, pay the 1st Installment of fees through demand draft / by card swipe at POS machines (any type of cards).
- Collect the application form and prospectus in person by paying Rs. 600/- at the admission office (Address: D-28, Danish Arcade, Opp Asian Inn Hotel, Dhatkidih, Jamshedpur, State – Jharkhand, Pin 831001 or University campus situated at opp. to Kerala Public school , Mohanpur ,Gamharia, Dist.- Seraikela Kharsawan – 832108/Phone- 2220285 or Toll Free no- 1800-1200-200
- Submit the duly filled form with 1st installment of your fees through demand draft / online payment / any type of cards.
- Application fee online : Rs. 650/-
- Application Fee offline : Rs. 600/-
- Mode of Payment : Online Through Credit card /Debit card/ any type cards & Offline Through Demand draft
- Admission based non-Entrance exam : Fulfillment of minimum eligibility Criteria, Seats will be allotted against vacant seats on 1st come, 1st serve basis before last date of admission.
- Admission based Entrance exam : Fulfillment of minimum eligibility Criteria , Selection letter on the basis of marks scored in entrance test , Seats will be allotted against vacant seats to the selected candidates on 1st come, 1st serve basis on or before last date of admission.
For more details and to apply, please visit the official website