Apollo Institute of Hospital Administration announces Entrance Test for Admission to Master’s Degree in Hospital Management 2019
Apollo Institute of Hospital Administration MDHM Admission 2019 – Apollo Institute of Hospital Administration (AIHA) a pioneering institute invites application for admission to Master’s Degree in Hospital Management (MDHM) program for the academic session 2019-20
Apollo Institute of Hospital Administration (AIHA) is a pioneering institute established in 1994, supported by Apollo Hospitals Group. AIHA has the rich experience of training and placing 24 batches of students numbering over 900.
See: MBA Admission Date
Apollo Institute of Hospital Administration MDHM Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Last date for receipt of applications: 13th May 2019
- Last date for receiving applications with a late fee of Rs. 500: 25th May 2019
- Date of Entrance Test (tentatively): 22th June 2019
- Announcement of results On or before: 30th June 2019
- Counseling for admissions (tentatively): 08th July 2019
- Commencement of classes: 30th July 2019
Eligibility Criteria for Apollo Institute of Hospital Administration MDHM Admission 2019
- Medical and non medical graduates from a recognized university with 50% marks relaxable by 5% in respect of reservation categories.
- Aspirants for MDHM have to appear for an Entrance Test conducted by the Convener, P.G Admissions, Osmania University (O.U). Admissions are made college wise by O.U as per rules of reservations. Candidates who have qualified in the Entrance Test, hailing from other states will be considered only after exhausting of local candidates and if still seats are available.
See: PG Medical Entrance Exams
Apollo Institute of Hospital Administration MDHM Admission 2019 Application Process
- Application form can be obtained from the office of Principal by paying Rs.1200/- or can be downloaded from www.apolloiha.ac.in.
- Filled in application forms need to be sent to the Principal along with DD for Rs. 1200/- for General and Backward Classes candidates and Rs. 800/- for SC, ST, and PWD (Persons With Disability) candidates, in favor of ‘The Principal, AIHA’ payable at Hyderabad.
- Hall Tickets will not be dispatched to the candidates by post. The list of applied candidates will be displayed along with Hall Ticket numbers and time and place of test at www.apolloiha.ac.in. The students may collect Hall Tickets from the college where they have applied. The college will issue Hall Tickets 3 days before the Entrance Test
See: Latest Entrance Exams
For further details / updated information visit www.apolloiha.ac.in
Apollo Institute of Hospital Administration
Apollo Health City, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad-500 096, Tel: 040-23543269or 23556850 E-mail: email@example.com, Website: www.apolloiha.ac.in