Annamalai University announces Admission to PhD Program 2019 December session
Annamalai University PhD Admission 2019 – Applications invited for eligible candidates for admission to PhD (Full Time /Part-Time (Internal) /External (On Campus Programs) at Annamalai University, Annamalainagar for the academic year 2019-20 (December Session).
Also See : Phd Admissions
- Arts: History, Political Science, Public Administration, Economics, Sociology, Social Work, Commerce, Population Studies, Rural Management, Business Administration, Rural Studies, and Library & Information Science, Philosophy; PhD in Law
- Science: Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Herbal Science, Plant Biology and Plant Biotechnology, Zoology, Microbiology, Environmental Biotechnology, Bioinformatics, Geology, Applied Geology, Geoinformatics, Biochemistry and Biotechnology, Computer Science, Computer Applications, Sports, Biochemistry, Sports Biomechanics, Exercise, Physiology, Sports Nutrition, Sports Psychology, Strength & Conditioning
- Marine Sciences: Marine Biotechnology and Oceanography, Coastal Aquaculture, Marine Microbiology, Marine Food Technology, Marine Biotechnology, Ocean Science and Technology
- Indian Languages: English, Tamil and Linguistics
- Engineering and Technology: Chemical, Chemical Engineering-Biotechnology, Chemical Engineering-Food Technology, Chemical Engineering-Industry Safety, Civil, Civil & Structural, Computer Science & Engineering, Manufacturing, Electrical, Instrumentation, Chemical, Computer Science & Engineering and Pharmacy
- Education: Education, Psychology, Physical Education, Yoga
- Fine Arts: Music
- Agriculture: Agronomy, Entomology, Plant Pathology, Agricultural Microbiology, Soil Science & Agricultural Chemistry, Agricultural Botany, Genetics and Plant Breeding, Seed Science & Technology, Horticulture, Agricultural Economics, Agri. Business Management and Agricultural Extension, Animal Husbandry
- Medicine: Physiology, Biochemistry, Pharmacology, Pathology, Microbiology, Community Medicine, General Medicine, Paediatrics, DVL, and Psychiatry, General Surgery, ENT, Ophthalmology, Obstetrics, and Gynaecology, Orthopaedics, Radio-Diagnosis, Physical Medicine, and Rehabilitation
- Dentistry: Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology and Oral Microbiology, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Periodontology, Paediatric and Preventive Dentistry, Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics, Prosthodontics and Crown and Bridge, Conservative Dentistry and Endodontic, Oral Medicine and Radiology
Eligibility Criteria for Annamalai University PhD Admission 2019
- Candidate must have completed a master’s degree in a relevant subject with minimum 50% of marks from a recognized University/ institution.
Annamalai University PhD Admission 2019 Application Process
- Candidates should register and apply online through online mode by logging on to www.annamalaiuniversity.ac.in
- The guidelines for registration are available on the Annamalai University Website.
- The Hard copy of the filled in online application along with enclosures shall be sent either by Speed post or Registered Post or in person to The Registrar, Annamalai University, Annamalai Nagar-608002
- Demand Draft should be drawn in favour of “The Registrar, Annamalai University and should be obtained from any Nationalized /Scheduled Bank and payable at Chennai
- Download the application form from the University website and send with demand draft of Rs. 1500/- for PhD program drawn in favour of The Registrar, Annamalai University, Annamalai Nagar – 608002.
Annamalai University PhD Admission 2019 Important Dates
|Online Registration Starts on
||18th November 2019
|Last Date for Online Registration
||03th December 2019
|Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copy of Application Form with enclosures
||09th December 2019
|Date of Common Entrance Test Interview
||22nd December 2019
For more details, please refer official website www.annamalaiuniversity.ac.in
Annamalai Nagar-608002, Tamil Nadu, Phone No.: +91-4144-238249, Email: email@example.com, Website www.annamalaiuniversity.ac.in