Annamalai University announces Postgraduate (two years) programs Admission 2019
Annamalai University PG Admission 2019 – Annamalai University invites Applications from interested candidates for admission into various PG courses for the year 2019
Courses offered and Eligibility Criteria for Annamalai University PG Admission 2019
Faculty of Arts
For M.A Economics, M.A History, M.A Philosophy, Culture and Tourism, M.A Political Science, M.A Population Studies, M.A Sociology, M.A Rural Development, M.S.W Master of Social Work:
- A pass in Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3 pattern) in any subject including the Professional courses of this University or an examination of any other university accepted by the Syndicate as equivalent thereto.
See: MA Admissions
For M.A English:
- A pass in Bachelor’s Degree in English under Part III or A pass in B.A or B.Sc or B.O.L degree with Part II in English.
For M.B.A Dual Specialization, M.B.A Financial Management, M.B.A Human Resource Management, M.B.A International Business Management, M.B.A Marketing Management, M.B.A Business Analytics, M.B.A Infrastructure Management:
- The candidate who has undergone 10+2+3 pattern of study and under graduation in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks in Part-III. (For SC/ST- A pass is the minimum qualification.
- Mode of selection: The candidate will be selected based on their performance in their qualifying degree examination, entrance examination and interview. Date of entrance and interview will be announced later.
See: MBA Admission Dates
For M. Com. (Accounting information System) and M.Com (International Business Banking and Insurance)
- A pass in B.Com or B.B.A or B.A Corporate Secretaryship or B.B.M. or B.Co-operation or B.A (Co-operation) or B.A (Bank Management) or MBA degree examination or any other examination accepted by the Syndicate as equivalent thereto, with not less than 40% of marks in the main subjects. (Vocational Group not eligible)
For M.Com (Cooperative Management):
- A pass in B.Com/B.BA/B/.A (Co op) degree in any subject including the professional courses of this university or an examination of any other University accepted by the Syndicate as equivalent thereto. (Vocational Group not Eligible).
For M.Com Business Intelligence:
- A pass in B.Com or B.Com (CA) or B.Com (E Commerce) or B.B.A or B.A Corporate Secretaryship or B.B.M or B.B.M (C.A) or B. Co-operation or M.B.A Degree examination or any other examination accepted by the Syndicate as equivalent thereto with not less than 40% of marks in the main subject (Vocational group not eligible)
See: M.Com Admissions
M.Lib.I.Sc. (Two years):
- A Pass in the Degree examination of this university or an examination of any other university accepted by the Syndicate as equivalent thereto.
Faculty of Science
M.C.A (Three years):
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with Mathematics as compulsory subject at plus 2 level or Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with mathematics or statistics as one of the subjects at the degree level. Candidate should have passed the qualifying degree examination with at least 55% in Part III.
- Selection process: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in their qualifying degree examination, entrance examination and interview. Date of entrance examination and interview will be intimate later.
See: MCA Entrance Exams
M.Sc. Computer Science:
- A pass in B.Sc. computer science / B.Sc. information Technology/ B.Sc. Software Development/ B.Sc Software Engg. /B.C.A or an examination accepted by the syndicate as equivalent thereto.
See: MSc Computer Science Admission
M.Sc. Data science:
- A pass in any Bachelor’s Degree Programme of minimum three years duration with Mathematics or Statistics as any one of the core/ancillary course at Graduate level or an examination accepted by the Syndicate as equivalent thereto.
- A pass in B.Sc. Biochemistry / Biotechnology / Microbiology / Chemistry / Botany / Zoology with not less than 50% of marks in Part–III.
- A pass in B.Sc Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/ Microbiology/ Botany/Zoology with not less than 50% of marks in Part-III.
See: M.Sc Biotechnology Entrance Exam
M.Sc in Botany:
- A pass in B.Sc. (Botany) or B.Sc. (Plant Biology / Plant Biotechnology) with not less than 50% of marks under Part-III.
See: Botany Career Scope, Eligibility and Job Prospects
M.Sc in Chemistry:
- A pass in B.Sc. Chemistry, B.Sc. Applied Chemistry or B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry with not less than 50% of marks in Part–III.
See: MSc in Chemistry Admissions
- A pass in B.Sc examination with Geology as the main subject or graduates with Geology as ancillary / allied/ subsidiary.
- A pass in B.Sc (Mathematics) with not less than 50% of marks in Part- III.
- A pass in B.Sc. Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ Zoology and B.Sc Botany/ Chemistry/ Biochemistry/ Physics with any one ancillary subjects of Microbiology/Zoology/ Botany.
- A pass in B.Sc Physics with Mathematics as ancillary subject with not less than 50% of marks under Part-III.
See: MSc in Physics Admissions
- A pass in B.Sc Statistics Degree examination or a pass in the B.Sc Mathematics/B.Sc Computer Science Degree examination with at least one course in Statistics.
- A pass in B.Sc (Zoology) with Botany and Chemistry as ancillary subjects (or) B.Sc (Hons) with Zoology, Botany and Chemistry as subjects with not less than 50% of marks under Part-III
- A pass in B. Litt. Or B.A Tamil or any other degree from a recognized University with Part-I as Tamil.
- A pass in any degree with Hindi under Part-I or Part-III or a University degree and Rashtra Bhasha Visharad of D.B. Hindi Prachar Sabha, Madras or its equivalent.
For M.A Linguistics, Certificate Programme in Hindi (Part time) and Diploma Programme in Hindi (Part time):
- A pass in any degree from a recognized University.
See: MSc Admissions
Faculty of Education:
For M.Sc Applied Psychology and M.Sc Yoga:
- A candidate who has passed the Bachelor’s Degree in any subject including the professional courses of the University or an examination of any other University accepted by the Syndicate as equivalent thereto.
- Applicants should have completed 20 years of age as on 01.07.2019
- Selection of candidates to the above programmes will be made on the basis of the performance of the candidates in the qualifying examination, besides and interview.
- For details on exam please refer to the official website
Reservation of Seats:
- Reservation of seats for candidates belonging to ST/SCA/SC/MBC/DNC/BC/BC (Muslim)/OC communities will be made as per rules and regulations of the Government of Tamil Nadu. Among the above reservations, 5% of seats have been included for differently abled persons as per norms laid down by the Government.
Annamalai University PG Admission 2019 Application Process
- Procedure for registration of application is online from the University website www.annamalaiuniversity.ac.in/adm
- Demand draft for all M.A/ M.Sc./ M.Com/ M.Lib. I.Sc. / All Music Programme and Rs. 200/- for SC/SCA/ST and Rs. 400/- for others M.C.A/ M.B.A Rs. 500/- for SC/SCA/ST and Rs. 1000/- for others, which is drawn in favour of The Registrar, Annamalai University, payable at Annamalai Nagar/ Chennai.
Annamalai University PG Admission 2019 Important Dates:
- Last date to receive application: 31st May 2019 (5:30 pm)
For more details please visit the official website
Annamalai Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu