Annamalai University announces admission to PG, B.Sc. (Hons) Agriculture/ Horticulture, B.F.Sc / B.P.E.S. and Paramedical Courses 2021-22
Annamalai University PG, B.Sc. (Hons) & Paramedical Admission 2021 – Online Applications invited for eligible candidates for admission to PG Degree, B.Sc. (Hons) Agriculture/ Horticulture/ B.Sc. (Hons.) in Agriculture (Self Supporting), B.F.Sc / B.P.E.S. & Paramedical Courses at Annamalai University, Annamalai nagar for the academic year 2021-22.
- B.Sc. (Hons) courses : B.Sc. (Hons) Agriculture/Horticulture/B.Sc. (Hons.) in Agriculture (Self Supporting), B.F.Sc & Diploma in Agriculture/Horticulture, courses
- PG Courses : MA, M.Com, M.Sc courses
- Paramedical Courses : BOT, BPT, B.Pharma., B.Sc Nursing, Pharm.D., D.Pharma, Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery & Certificate in Dental Mechanics courses
- Other courses : B.Voc, B.PES, and Certificate courses
Annamalai University PG, B.Sc. (Hons) & Paramedical Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Last date for applying to on-campus is: 23rd August 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Annamalai University PG, B.Sc. (Hons) & Paramedical Admission 2021
- For B.Sc. (Hons), PG & Diploma Courses: Passed 10+2/10+2 examination in Science stream (PCM / PCB) with English with a minimum 50% aggregate from any recognized board.
- For Paramedical Courses: Passed Bachelor’s degree in Science stream (PCM / PCB) with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized University.
- For more details, eligibility criteria, visit the University Website www.annamalaiuniversity.ac.in
Annamalai University PG, B.Sc. (Hons) & Paramedical Admission 2021 Application Process
- Candidates should register and apply online through online mode by logging to www.annamalaiuniversity.ac.in
- The filled in Online application along with enclosures shall be sent either by speed post or Registered post or in person to The Registrar, Annamalai University, Annamalai Nagar-608002
- The Demand Draft should be drawn in favor of any Nationalized/Scheduled Bank, payable at Chennai and sent to the Registrar, Annamalai University, Annamalai Nagar-608002
- The guidelines for registration are available on the Annamalai University Website. The Registration fees for online applications for the above all programmes are available in the University Website.
- The selection will be made on merit, on the basis of the marks obtained by the student in the relevant subjects of 10+2 examination and following the rules of reservation of the Government of Tamil Nadu.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website