Annamalai University announces Admission to Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) and Master of Education (M.Ed.) Degree Programs 2021
Annamalai University B.Ed. M.Ed. Admission 2021 – Annamalai University, Chidambaram invites applications for admission to Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) and Master of Education (M.Ed.) Degree Programs for the session 2021-22
Candidates can check the complete information of Annamalai University B.Ed. M.Ed. Admission 2021 such as application procedure, eligibility criteria and other information on this page below.
B.Ed. Degree Program
- Duration of the Program: The Program is for a period of 2 year (Non-Semester)
- Medium of Instruction: English and Tamil
M.Ed Degree Program
- Duration of Course: Two academic years (with Four Semester)–Full-time.
- Medium of Instruction: English
Annamalai University B.Ed. M.Ed. Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Applications start: 24th June 2021
- Last date for Receipt of filled in Online Application Form: 23rd July 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Annamalai University B.Ed. M.Ed. Admission 2021
B.Ed. Degree Program
- Candidates should have undergone 10+2+3 (15) or 11+1+3 (15) pattern of study and passed qualifying exams conducted by the respective State Board or CBSE or any other recognized Board of Education/Exam and UG Degree Exam of the UGC Recognized Universities in any one of the school subjects offered by the Directorate of School Education at the Secondary/HSC Level
- Engineering and Technology candidates should have undergone 10+2+4 (16) pattern of study and passed qualifying exams conducted by the recognized Universities
M.Ed. Degree Program
- Candidates must have 50% in B.Ed. / B.A.Ed. /B.Sc.Ed. under CBCS (Choice Based Credit System) degree exam of this university or a degree exam in Education of any other University recognized as equivalent thereto.
Annamalai University B.Ed. M.Ed. Admission 2021 Application Process
- Candidates should apply and register Online and download the application form available on the Annamalai University website www.annamalaiuniversity.ac.in.
- For SC/ST Candidate: Rs.500/-
- For other Candidates: Rs.1000/-
- General Category: Candidates will be on the basis of the marks secured in the qualifying UG/PG Degree Exam. Candidates will be called for counselling in the order of their rank
- Ranking List: Percentage of marks obtained by the candidates in major and allied subjects (both in Theory and Practical) in all three years in the UG degree will be taken as the base mark for ranking
- Candidates will be selected by their performance at the qualifying examination and by a selection test and an Interview to be conducted by the University. On the basis of candidate performance, a merit list will be prepared.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website