Annamalai University Faculty of Engineering and Technology announces B.Voc. Degree Program Admission 2019
Annamalai University B.Voc. Admission 2019 – Applications are invited by the Faculty of Engineering and Technology, Annamalai University for admission into Vocational degree courses for the year 2019
Courses offered and intake:
- Airport Operations: 50 seats
- Aqua Culture: 50 seats
- Hospital Instrumentation and management: 50 seats
- Mechtronics: 50 seats
- Catering Technology and Hotel Management: 50 seats
- Logistics: 60 seats
Annamalai University B.Voc. Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Last date to apply: 31st May 2019 (5.30 pm)
Eligibility Criteria for Annamalai University B.Voc. Admission 2019
- Candidates satisfying the eligibility conditions given below as on the last date of submission of application are eligible to apply. The candidates passing the qualifying examination after the last date of submission of application shall not be considered.
- Candidate should be a Citizen of India.
- Overseas citizens of India who are registered under section 7A of the Citizenship Act 1955 (Central Act 57 of 1955) are eligible to apply for B.Voc Degree Programmes subject to the production of proof of such registration.
Qualifying Examination and Eligibility
B.Voc. Degree Programme:
- A pass in HSC (Academic)/ HSC (Vocational) from Tamil Nadu state board or its equivalent thereto.
- Reservation of seats for candidates belonging to ST/SC/SCA/MBC/BC/ BCM/OC communities will be made as per rules and regulations of the Government of Tamil Nadu.
- Among the above reservations, 5% seats have been included for differently abled persons as per norms laid down by the Government of Tamil Nadu.
- The selection of candidates will be based on the overall percentage/ rank of marks secured in the qualifying examination.
Annamalai University B.Voc. Admission 2019 Application Process
- The candidate seeking admission should register and apply only through online by logging on to www.annamalaiuniversity.ac.in/adm
- The guidelines for registration are available on the Annamalai university Website portal.
- The filled in online application should be downloaded and sent with all the enclosure with online payment details/ demand draft either by speed/ registered post or in person to the registrar, Annamalai University, Annamalai Nagar Chidambaram, Cuddalore district Tamil Nadu Pin- 608002 by 31st May 2019
- Demand draft for B.Voc. `200/- for SC/SCA/ST and `400/- for Others, which is drawn in favour of The Registrar, Annamalai University, payable at Annamalai Nagar / Chennai.
- Documents to be attached:
- 10th Mark Sheet
- HSC / Equivalent Mark Sheet
- Transfer Certificate
- Permanent Community Certificate Card for ST, SC, SCA, MBC & DNC, BC and BCM (permanent card / electronic form / digitally e-Certificate).
- HSC Hall Ticket
- Nativity Certificate – if applicable
- First Graduate Certificate and First Graduate Joint Declaration (only in electronic form / digitally signed e-Certificate) Form – if applicable
For more information visit the official website
Annamalai Nagar Chidambaram, Cuddalore district Tamil Nadu Pin-608002