Anna University announces Admission to PG Degree Programs under Consortium of Industries for 2019-20
Anna University PG Program under Consortium of Industries 2019 – Anna University invites applications for admission in postgraduate courses including MBA, MCA & M.E./M. Tech /M. Arch./M. Plan./M.Sc/ M.Sc. Integrated Degree Programmes under Consortium of Industries for the academic year 2019-20
Candidates can check the complete details of Anna University PG Program Under Consortium of Industries for 2019 application process, eligibility criteria, and other information on this page below.
Consortium of Industries
- Anna University introduced “Consortium of Industries” scheme wherein industries which are engaged in Design, Manufacturing and Research related activities can sign a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the University for the benefits like.
- Students get industrial exposure in industries like carrying out project work, visit to industries and also training; Staff of the department can interact with the industry.
- Industry takes part in the academic activities; To make use of the expertise available from the industry for the benefit of both the faculty and students; To make use of the expertise available in the University for the benefit of practicing engineers in the industry; To make use of the facilities available in the University Department Laboratories for testing and consultation activities
- As a part of the MoU, the company can also sponsor a candidate relevant to the discipline under any of the Faculty of Civil / Mechanical / Electrical / Information & Communication / Technology / Architecture & Planning / Science & Humanities / Management Sciences.
- M. Tech
- M. Arch
- M. Plan
- M.Sc. (2 YEARS) in Mathematics, Materials Science, Medical Physics, Applied Chemistry, Applied Geology, Electronic Media (Self-Supporting)
- M.Sc. (5 years) Integrated Degree Program in Computer Science, Information Technology, Electronic Media
See: MBA Admission Dates
Anna University PG Program Admission under Consortium of Industries 2019 Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of filled in Application Form: 12th July 2019 to 26th July 2019
- The last date for receipt of filled-in application is: 31th July 2019 at 5.30 p.m.
Eligibility Criteria for Anna University PG Program Admission under Consortium of Industries 2019
- A pass in a recognised Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years duration and obtained at least 50 % (45 % in the case of candidates belonging to the reserved category) in the qualifying degree examination.
- (a) 10+2+3/4/5 years pattern;
- (b) 10+3 years Diploma +3 years pattern
- (c) B.E./B.Tech./B.Arch./B.Pharm.
- (d) 10+2+AMIE*; Or 10+3 years diploma (awarded by the State Board of Technical Education) + AMIE.*
- A pass in a recognised Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years duration with mathematics at 10+2 level or at the Graduate level and obtained at least 50 % (45 % in the case of candidates belonging to the reserved category) in the qualifying degree examination.
- (a) 10+2+3/4/5 years Pattern
- (b) 10+3 years Diploma + 3 years Pattern
- (c) (i) 10+2+AMIE*; (ii) 10+3 years diploma (awarded by the State Board of Technical Education) + AMIE*
See: MCA Entrance Exams
For M.E. / M. Tech/ M. Arch./M. Plan.
- A pass in a recognised Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in the relevant field and obtained at least 50 % (45 % in the case of candidates belonging to the reserved category) in the qualifying degree examination.
- B. Pharm.
- Master’s Degree in the relevant branch of Science / Arts, which are prescribed.
- (i) 10+2+AMIE*; (ii) 10+3 years diploma (awarded by the State Board of Technical Education) + AMIE.
- The candidate must have passed the degree in the relevant field with (10+2+3 / 4 years) pattern from a recognised University.
M.Sc. in Computer Science, Information Technology
- A pass in HSC (Academic), in the first appearance itself, with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry as three of the four subjects of study prescribed under Part – III or its equivalent with a minimum average mark of 50 % for OC, 45 % for BC, BC (Muslim), 40 % for MBC & DNC and SC/SCA/ST category. The average mark refers to the marks obtained in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry put together.
M.Sc. Electronic Media
- Candidates should have passed the Higher Secondary Examination of 10+2 Curriculum of any group under Part – III or any other Examination of any University (or) authority approved by Anna University as equivalent there to.
See: MSc Admission
Anna University PG Program Admission under Consortium of Industries 2019 Application Process
- The company which desires to be a part of the Consortium of Industries can apply to the University website www.annauniv.edu
- The prescribed application form can be obtained from the office of The Director, Centre For Admissions, Anna University, Chennai – 25 between 10.00 a.m. and 5.30 p.m. on all working days from 12th July 2019 to 26th July 2019 with a requisition letter in the company’s letterhead addressed to the Registrar, Anna University, Chennai – 600 025 and by paying Rs.500/- in the form of a Demand Draft drawn in favour of “The Registrar, Anna University”.
See: Engineering Entrance Exams