> AMU Master of Social Work (MSW) Admission 2019 Dates, Eligibility, Application
AMU Master of Social Work (MSW) Admission 2019 Dates, Eligibility, Application
Aligarh Muslim University Offers Master of Social Work Course for the Academic Year 2019
AMU MSW Admission 2019 – Aligarh Muslim University, Department of Social Work invites applications for admission to Master of Social Work (MSW) for the academic session 2019
- The duration of course is 4 semesters
Also See : MSW Admission 2019
AMU MSW Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Last date of online form filling: 06th March 2019
- Date of Test : 24th May 2019 (3:00pm)
Eligibility Criteria for AMU MSW Admission 2019
- Any candidate who have qualified B.A. / B. Sc. / B. Com. / B.S.W. / B. Tech. / B. Arch. / B.E. / M.B.B.S. / B.D.S. / B.R.T.T. /B.U.M.S. / B.B.A. / B.C.A. / B.A.LL.B. With at least 50% marks in aggregate.
- Selection will be done through Admission Test
- The Total Merit will have the following components:
- Written Test 100 marks
- Interview/Aptitude assessment/ Group discussion 25 marks
Note: Candidates shall be called for Interview / Aptitude Assessment / Group Discussion on the basis of the performance in the written test. For the candidates who qualify written test, physical presence in the Interview / Aptitude Assessment / Group Discussion is compulsory to become eligible for selection.
Test Paper Details:
- There shall be one paper of 100 marks comprising 100 Objective Type questions on General Awareness, Numerical Ability & Data interpretation, Communication Skills & Comprehension, Reasoning & Intelligence.
AMU MSW Admission 2019 Application Process
- The prescribed Application Forms and the Guide to Admissions containing details of courses are available on the following website: www.amucontrollerexams.com
- The application Form is to be filled ONLINE, i.e. the candidates have to fill the Application Form directly on the website make online payment. (There is no need to submit the physical copy of the Application Form)
- Before filling up the Application Form, candidates are required to read instructions carefully given in every step as available in the online portal
- Test Fee: Rs. 450/-
For more queries please visit the official website: http://amucontrollerexams.com