Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham announces Admission to M.Phil. Program in Clinical Psychology for Session 2021
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham M.Phil Admission 2021 – Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham invites applications for admission into M.Phil. Program in Clinical Psychology for the academic year 2021-22.
Interested candidates can check complete details about Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham M.Phil. in Clinical Psychology Admission 2021 from the page below and apply for the same through online mode till August 22, 2021.
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham M.Phil. in Clinical Psychology Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Commencement of Online Registration : 09th June 2021 (Wednesday)
- Last Date of Online Registration : 22nd August 2021 (Sunday)
- Date of Entrance Examination : Will be updated soon
Eligibility Criteria for Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham M.Phil. in Clinical Psychology Admission 2021
- MA /M.Sc. Regular Course Degree in Psychology from a university recognized by the UGC with a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate.
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham M.Phil. in Clinical Psychology Admission 2021 Application Process
- Candidates should submit applications by online only
- Eligible candidates can apply online through official website https://www.amrita.edu/
- For successful application submission, candidates have to pay an application fee in online mode. On successful registration, applicants will get a username and password. Complete the application process via using the same username and password.
- Read all the instructions regarding filling up online forms, and admission to the courses are detailed before filling up the application form available on the official website.
- Application Fee : Rs. 1500/- (One Thousand Five Hundred Only) per online registration
- Mode of Payment : Online Through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking
- Selection process of candidates for admission will be conducted in two stages as follows:
Stage 1 :
- Entrance examination will be conducted in the Health Science Campus at Kochi as per the scheduled date. The results of candidates securing topmost scores / ranks will be published on the website after a week of entrance examination and they will be called for an interview at a later date.
Stage 2 :
- Accordingly, an interview will be conducted in Amrita School of Medicine, AIMS, Kochi for the top rank holders. The interview date, time and venue will be published on the website. Those candidates are required to bring Hall Tickets along with all original certificates and must report to the Admission Office for an Interview.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website