Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham announces Admission to M.Phil. in Clinical Psychology 2019
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham M.Phil Admission 2019 – Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham invites applications for the admission into M.Phil. in Clinical Psychology Program for the year 2019
Candidates can check complete details about Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham M.Phil. in Clinical Psychology Admissions 2019-20 from the post below.
M.Phil. in Clinical Psychology
- A two – years degree Program
- M.Phil. Clinical Psychology Program provides a cohesive and meaningful training so that the trainees develop to their fullest potential and shall be able to discharge their responsibilities competently as clinicians, teachers/trainers, researchers and administrators in the field of mental health.
- The aim of this course is to prepare the trainee to function as a qualified professional Clinical Psychologist in the areas of mental and physical health by offering Diagnostic, Therapeutic, Rehabilitative, Administrative services, and to work towards promoting the well-being and quality-of-life of individuals.
See: M.Phil Admission 2019
Various Roles of Clinical Psychologists
- Psycho diagnosticians
- Adult Psychotherapists
- Marital & Family therapists
- Child clinical Psychologists
- Clinical Health Psychologists
- Clinical Neuropsychologists
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham M.Phil Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Commencement of Online Registration: 15th March 2019
- Last Date of Online Registration: 17th July 2019
- Date of Entrance Exam: 20th July 2019 (10.00 am to 12.00 noon)
Eligibility Criteria for Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham M.Phil Admission 2019
- MA /M.Sc. Regular Course Degree in Psychology from a university recognized by the UGC with a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate. SC/ST/ OBC category, candidates should have secured a minimum of 50% of marks in the aggregate
Entrance Exam Pattern
- The written entrance exam for M.Phil. in Clinical Psychology will consist of 100 multiple choice questions which carries one mark each (Maximum Marks:100).
- No negative mark for wrong answers.
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham M.Phil Admission 2019 Application Process
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply for M.Phil. in Clinical Psychology admissions by using the following steps:
- Candidates can apply online at the official website www.amrita.edu from 15th March 2019.
- Applicants should possess a valid email address before start applying to OARS portal.
- For successful application submission, candidates have to pay Rs. 1500/-as an applicable application fee in online mode. On the successful registration, applicants will get a username and password. Complete the application process via using the same username and password.
- Annual Tuition Fees (Rs.) Rs.150,000/-
- First Year Hostel Fees (Rs.) – Rs.317,00/-
- Note: For PG AHS Students Hostel is not compulsory. Students who wish to avail Hostel & Mess, have to pay an extra amount of Rs.57,000/- per year.
- Fees mentioned above are at current levels. Institution reserves the right to revise the same at any time without notice.