Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham announces Admission to M.A. in Philosophy Program 2021
Amrita University M.A. Philosophy Admission 2021 – Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Amritapuri Campus invites application for admission to 2-years M.A. in Philosophy Programs for the academic session 2021
Read on for more details on Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham MA Philosophy Admission 2021
About the Program
- The program aims to give students an excellent grounding and a deep insight into Indian philosophical traditions, as well as Western thought.
- Its core unit explores the methodological foundations of Indian Epistemology, Metaphysics, Ethics, Logic, Tantra, Aesthetics and other allied areas. It encourages students to gain a working knowledge of Sanskrit in order to be better acquainted with primary sources.
- Currently this program is offered at Amritapuri Campus. The course duration is 2 years, with 4 semesters.
Amrita University M.A. Philosophy Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Application Process :- Ongoing
- Last Date to Submission of Application form :- 10th August 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Amrita University M.A. Philosophy Admission 2021
- The applicant should hold any bachelor’s degree with a 50% mark or 5 CGPA.
- The overall performance of a student at a degree programme is evaluated by Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham using the Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) system of Indian 10-point grading scale.
- Candidates with bachelor’s degrees obtained from universities outside India can convert their grades to the Indian grade equivalent prior to application.
- It is mandatory that all international students who earned their bachelor’s degree outside India obtain Equivalence Certificate of their bachelor’s degree from the Association of Indian Universities (AIU), New Delhi to confirm admission.
Amrita University M.A. Philosophy Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online through official website https://www.amrita.edu/
- The candidates are desirous to seek admission to be required to apply online. Only those applicants, who apply online before the last date and satisfy the eligibility criteria, will be considered for admission.
- Registration for ASAS 2021 is fully online. Candidates are required to have their recent photograph, online payment credentials, etc. to be ready to complete the online application process.
- The NRI applicants please email to email@example.com(link sends e-mail) and not to be applied through the website.
- Instruction for Registration is available on the website.
- Application fee of Rs. 750/-
- Mode of Payment – Online through Debit Cards/Credit Cards/Net Banking
- Selection will be based on the interview.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website