> Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham PhD Admissions 2018
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham PhD Admissions 2018
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham PhD Admissions 2018 Full-Time/Part-Time
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham PhD Admissions 2018-Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham invites candidates for Full-time and Part-time admissions for PhD Program for the academic year 2018-19
Eligible candidates among full-time scholars shall be provided scholarship. Seeking PhD candidates in the Amrita campuses at Amritapuri, Bengaluru, Coimbatore, Kochi and Mysore
- Last Date to Apply: 10th May 2018
PhD Area of Specialisations
- Engineering (Computer Science and Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Civil Engineering)
- Health Sciences (Medicine, Nursing, Pharmacy, Nanosciences, Dentistry)
- Pure Sciences (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics)
- Business & Management
- Humanities and Social Sciences
Fully Funded Scholarships
- Types of Scholarships include:
- Govt. of India and Industry sponsored scholarships
- Amrita scholarships
- Applicants with First Class with Distinction with CGPA above 8.0 at the preceding degree. Having CSIR, UGC NET, GATE qualification, CAT, GRE qualification is an added advantage
- For PhD in Engineering, the preceding degree may be M. E., M. Tech., M. Sc.
- For PhD in Health Sciences, the preceding degree may be M. E., M. Tech., M. Sc., MBBS + 2 yr. diploma, BAMS plus two-year diploma, MHA, MPharm, MDS, DNB, M.S. and M.D.
- For PhD in Business, the preceding degree may be any master’sDegree (with a minimum of two years duration of study)
- For PhD in Humanities & Social Sciences, the preceding degree may be M. A., M. Com., M. F. A. and M. S. W.
- For PhD in Pure Sciences and Biotechnology, the preceding degree may be in M.E., M. Tech., M. Sc
- Selection will be based on a written test followed by an interview
- Interested Candidates in Engineering, Business, Humanities and Social Sciences and Pure Sciences shall apply online (link is external)
- Candidates interested in PhD in Health Sciences may write email@example.com (link sends e-mail)
- Visit University website www.amrita.edu for applying online. Candidates interested in Biotechnology, may write firstname.lastname@example.org.
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University
The Admissions Coordinator School of Biotechnology Amrita VishwaVidyapeetham Amritapuri Campus, Clappana P.O, Kollam, Kerala-690525, Email ID: email@example.com, Website www.amrita.edu
For any query, candidates are requested to check the official website .
Click here or more admission news.
Also See : Admission Notification
For more details, follow SuccessCDs ( Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter )