Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeeth announces Program Admission 2022 to fulltime and Part time PhD Programmes- Important Dates, Eligibility, Application and Selection Process
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham PhD Admission 2022 – Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham invites application for admission to Full-time and Part-time PhD Programs in various disciplines at Amritapuri, Bengaluru, Coimbatore, Kochi, Mysuru, Chennai campuses for the academic session 2022 through Entrance Exam
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham PhD Admission 2022
- Admission Process : Ongoing
- Last Date for PhD Admissions – December 20, 2022
- Nursing Entrance Exam Date for Ph. D. Admissions – December 3, 2022
Eligibility Criteria for Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham PhD Admission 2022
Full Time PhD
- Applicants holding a Master’s degree are eligible to apply for admission. Examples of Master’s degree include: ME, M. Tech., M. Sc., MCA, M. Com., MFA, MJMC, MSW, MBA, MS by Research and MPhil.
- All applicants are expected to have strong academic records.
Part Time PhD
- Applicants who have a full-time appointment at Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham or at another academic/ R&D organization are eligible to apply for part-time admission.
- Other eligibility requirements of such applicants are same as full time applicants.
- Part Time students are permitted to proceed at a slower pace in completing their doctoral requirements.
- In order to encourage exceptional students in Bachelor’s and Master’s programs at Amrita, students are allowed to pursue Ph.D, and can be considered for Integrated Ph.D. admission.
- Completion of undergraduate degree is mandatory for such applicants.
Dual Degree PhD
- Applications for dual degree admissions are solicited as and when opportunities for such admissions become available at the International Partner University (IPU).
- Candidates interested to study various research areas at Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham can apply online through official website www.amrita.edu or https://amrita.edu/admissions/doctoral/#apply
- NET qualification; If no NET then the following are used:
- PG degree percentage greater than 65%;
- Research publication or conference presentation;
- Interview score greater than 70%
- Entrance exam
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website