Academy of Maritime Education and Training Chennai Undergraduate & Postgraduate Program Admission 2024, Apply now
AMET University Admission 2024 – Academy of Maritime Education and Training (Deemed to be University) Chennai has invited applications for admission to various Undergraduate and Postgraduate Courses for the academic session 2024-25. Academy of Maritime Education and Training (AMET) is India’s first Maritime Deemed University for maritime-related education, training and research. Interested candidates can check out more details on AMET University Admission 2024 from the page below and apply for the same through online or offline mode.
- UG Courses : BE, B.Tech., B.Sc. in Nautical Science, Data Science, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, Robotics and Artificial Intelligence, Computer Science and Business System, B.B.A. Shipping, B.Voc. (BFSI – Banking Finance Services and Insurance) etc.
- PG Courses : ME, M.B.A. Shipping & Logistics Management, M.Sc Marine Biotechnology etc.
- Pre-Sea GP Rating Course
- Start of Application Process: 24th January 2024
- Closing of Application Window: UG: 01st week of June, PG: 03rd week of June 2024
- Entrance Examination Date: Will be notified
- Declaration of Results: Will be notified
- Date of Counselling and Admission: Will be notified
- For UG Courses : Passed Senior Secondary Examination (10 + 2) /10+2 examination in Science stream with minimum 50% marks from recognized board.
- For PG Courses : Passed Bachelor’s degree/ Bachelor’s degree in Science with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized University.
- For more details, eligibility criteria, selection process visit the University Website https://www.ametuniv.ac.in/
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website https://www.ametuniv.ac.in/
- Online Application Form will be available on the website from January 1, 2024. Candidates can fill the application form and make online payment of Rs.1000/- through Payment Gateway.
- The Application form can also be downloaded from the University Website https://www.ametuniv.ac.in/
- Applicants must submit the duly filled in Application Form either in Person/Post/Courier to the Admission Office of the AMET at Kanathur or City office at Anna Nagar.
- By downloading the Application Form from the website, candidates can draw the Demand Draft (in favour of AMET, Chennai) of Rs. 1000/- and to be sent by post/courier either to the Admission Office of the AMET at Kanathur or City office at Anna Nagar.
- Application fee (All UG PG Course) : Rs. 1000/-
- For Pre Sea GP Rating Course: Rs. 500/-
- Mode of Payment : Through online or Cash payment/ DD (drawn in favor of ‘AMET, Chennai’)
- The candidates for Under Graduate admission will be shortlisted by preparing a Rank list based on the Marks obtained by the candidates in the Qualifying Examination together with the marks obtained by them in the Entrance Examination & Personal Interview.
- Admission to the Post Graduate courses shall be made through an Entrance Examination and the rank list for Admission shall be prepared on the basis of the marks obtained by the candidate in the qualifying Undergraduate examination and in the Entrance Examinations followed by Group Discussion and interview.
- Admission to the PhD courses shall be made through an Entrance Examination and interview.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website