Alagappa University announces Admission to UG PG Program for Session 2019-20
Alagappa University Admission 2019 – Alagappa University invites applications for admission to the following new programmes offered in the University Departments (newly created) for the Academic Year 2019-20
Department of Disaster Management:
- MBA (Disaster Management)
Department of Politics and Public Administration:
- MA (Public Administration)
Department of Theatre and Film Studies:
- M.A. (Theatre and Film Studies)
Centre for Yoga Education:
- B.Sc. Yoga
- Certificate Programme in Yoga (CPY)
Alagappa University Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Last date for the issue and receipt of filled-in application: 31st July 2019
Eligibility Criteria for Alagappa University Admission 2019
MBA in Disaster Management, M.A. in Public Administration, Theatre and Film Studies
- Any UG degree recognized by UGC.
B.Sc. Yoga & Certificate Program in Yoga (CPY)
- 12th Standard from a recognized board (or) equivalent.
Alagappa University Admission 2019 Application Process
- The Application Form can be downloaded from the website www.alagappauniversity.ac.in
- Application form can be had from the Registrar, Alagappa University by sending a Demand Draft obtained from any Nationalized Bank drawn in favour of “The Registrar, Alagappa University” payable at Karaikudi by post or in person.
- Name and Address of the applicant and the program applied for should be mentioned on the reverse side of the Demand Draft.
- Candidates appearing for the final year/ semester examination can also apply.
For further details visit our university website www.alagappauniversity.ac.in
Alagappa University, Karaikudi–630 003, Tamil Nadu, India, Phone No.: 04565-223100, 223111, 223113, website www.alagappauniversity.ac.in