Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU) announces Entrance Exam for Admission to PhD Program 2022, Apply now
AKTU PhD Admission 2022 – Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU), Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow invites applications for admission to Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) Programs in various specializations through an Entrance Exam for the Academic session 2022 (Phase – II).
Read on for more details on AKTU PhD Admission 2022.
PhD Program Offered
- Civil Engineering
- Environmental Science & Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Chemical Technology
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
AKTU PhD Admission 2022 Dates
- Last date of online submission application form: 21st March 2022
- Admit cards will be available on website from : 02nd April 2022
- Date of Exam: 08th April 2022 (Offline exam).
AKTU PhD Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Masters Degree or a Professional Degree recognized as equivalent with minimum 55% marks.
- B.E/B.Tech and ME/M.Tech (First Division or equivalent CGPA in either of one) in Electronics & Comm. Engg/Electronics Engg/ Electronics & Instrument Engineering/ Computer Science and Engineering/ Information Technology/Bioinformatics/ Software Engineering/ ECE.
- A relaxation of 5% of marks, from 55% to 50%, or an equivalent relaxation of grade, shall be granted to those belonging to SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer)/differently able and other categories of candidates.
- Category wise eligibility criteria and more information please check on website https://aktu.ac.in/
AKTU PhD Admission 2022 Application Process
- Online Application form with requisite fee can be submitted through AKTU website: www.aktu.ac.in from 06/03/2022, onwards.
- Candidates are advised to read the information brochure carefully, before filling and submitting the application.
- GEN/OBC candidates : Rs. 2000/-
- SC/ST/Females /PH candidates : Rs. 1000/-
- Mode of Payment : Through online mode
- PhD Admission to various specializations of AKTU will be through the Research Aptitude Test.
- Final admission of qualified candidates will be done after a written test and interview.
- Exam Date : 08th April 2022 (11:00 AM to 1:00 PM)
- Exam Mode : Offline mode
- Duration : 2 hours
- Total Question : 100 multiple choice type ( 50 marks will be Research Methodology and 50 marks will be technical i.e. from subject specific disciplines/subject areas)
- Marks Making : 4 marks will be awarded for each correct answer and 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer, however no marks shall be deducted for un-attempted questions.
- City of Examination : The written test for Ph.D. programmes may be conducted at Lucknow and Gautam Buddh Nagar (Noida/Greater Noida/Ghaziabad) (May vary depending upon the number of applicants for a city).
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website