AKS University Satna announces Entrance Test for Admission to Phd Program 2022, Apply now
AKS University Satna PhD Admission 2022 – AKS University Satna invites application for Admission to PhD Regular Course in the following disciplines for the academic year 2022-23. Interested candidates apply online on or before 25th May 2022.
PhD Program and Seats
- Agronomy : 08 Seats
- Agriculture Economics : 08 Seats
- Genetics and Plant Breeding : 08 Seats
- Horticulture : 07 Seats
- Plant Pathology : 06 Seats
- Soil Science : 04 Seats
- Chemistry : 06 Seats
- Physics : 07 Seats
- Mathematics : 07 Seats
- Computer Science : 01 Seat
- Computer Science & Engg. : 01 Seat
- Mechanical Engg. : 02 Seats
- Mining Engg. : 09 Seats
- Biotechnology : 10 Seats
- Environmental Science : 12 Seats
- Pharmacy : 10 Seats
- Economics : 07 Seats
- Public Administration : 03 Seats
- Political Science : 03 Seats
- Yoga Science : 08 Seats
AKS University Satna PhD Admission Dates 2022
- Last Date for online application : 25th May 2022
- Entrance test date : 29th May 2022 (Time 10:00 am to 12:00 pm)
AKS University Satna PhD Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Masters Degree (P.G) in the concerned/related subject with at least 55% marks. Candidates belonging to SC/ST and / Physically Challenged categories shall be given a relaxation of 5% marks at the Masters Degree (P.G) eligibility criterion.
AKS University Satna PhD Admission Application Process 2022
- Interesting Candidates can apply online through official website https://www.aksuniversity.ac.in/
- Only online applications will be accepted. Hard copy of the complete application along with certificates should reach the undersigned before the last date.
- Take printout of the application form and append signature.
- Attach all the self-attested documents/certificates along with cash receipt/online payment receipt/demand draft for Rs. 2000/- (Rs. Two thousand only).The DD should be drawn in favor of the Registrar, AKS University, Satna. Required documents and certificates:-
- Send the complete form by registered or speed post on or before the notified last date on the address given below:- Registrar AKS University Sherganj, Panna Road, Satna Madhya Pradesh, Pin code – 485001
- Selection will be based on Written Test and Interview.
- An online entrance test will be held with qualifying marks as 50%. The syllabus of the Entrance Test shall consist of 50% of Research Methodology and 50% shall be Subject Specific. Total number of MCQs will be 100.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website