AIIMS Rishikesh announces Admission to Post-Doctoral Certificate Course 2023, Apply Now
AIIMS Rishikesh PDCC Admission 2023 – All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Rishikesh invites online applications for admission to Post-Doctoral Certificate Course (PDCC) for the January 2023 Session through an Entrance exam.
AIIMS Rishikesh PDCC Admission 2023
- Post-Doctoral Certificate (PDC) Course – 1 Year
- Anaesthesiology: Critical Care Medicine, Cardiac Anaesthesia, Onco Anaesthesia, Paediatric Anaeshthesia
- Emergency Medicine: Emergency Critical Care, Emergency Toxicology
- Endocrinology: Paediatric Endocrinology
- General Medicine: Lifestyle Disease Management
- Microbiology: Infectious Disease
- Orthopaedics: Musculoskeletal Tumour & Bone Banking
- Radiodiagnosis & Imaging: Cross Sectional Body Imaging, Gastro Radiology, Paediatric Radiology, Vascular Radiology, Breast Imaging
- Transfusion Medicine & Blood Bank: Apheresis Technology & Blood Component Therapy
- Trauma Surgery & Critical Care: Spine Trauma
- Urology: Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstruction (Text in italics is department name)
- Last Date for submission of Application : 13th January 2023
- Issuing Admit Card/E-mail regarding examination : 17th January 2023
- Tentative date of Written Entrance Examination : 23rd January 2023
- Tentative date of declaration of Result : 30th January 2023
- Tentative date of Departmental Assessment : 07th February 2023
- Tentative date of Final result : 14th February 2023
- Nationality: Only Indian nationals are eligible.
- Candidates must possess, as on 31 January 2023, a requisite qualification RECOGNISED by National Medical Commission, India (except for degrees not covered by National Medical Commission, India, where degrees must be recognised by respective bodies that approve qualifying courses). Postgraduate degrees from Departments / Institutions to which NMC, India recognition has not been formally granted (for example: under consideration) will not be considered and candidature of applicants with such degrees may be rejected at any stage (including after admission if this fact comes to notice at that stage).
Post-Doctoral Certificate Courses
- Critical Care Medicine, Cardiac Anaesthesia, Neuro-anaesthesia, Interventional Pain Medicine, Onco- Anaesthesia, Paediatric Anaesthesia: MD/DNB in Anaesthesiology
- Emergency Critical Care : MD Emergency Medicine or Anaesthesiology or Internal Medicine or an equivalent degree from an Institute/University/Hospital recognized by the National Medical Commission/National Board of Examinations.
- Emergency Toxicology : MD Emergency Medicine or an equivalent degree from an Institute/University/Hospital recognized by the National Medical Commission/National Board of Examinations.
- Lifestyle Disease Management : MD Medicine/MD Community & Family Medicine / MD Physiology/ MD Pharmacology or Equivalent
- Musculoskeletal Tumour & Bone Banking : MS /DNB (Orthopaedics)
- Infectious Diseases : MD/DNB (Microbiology)
- Cross Sectional Body Imaging : MD Radiodiagnosis or equivalent from a teaching Institution
- Paediatric Radiology : MD/DNB Radiodiagnosis
- Gastro Radiology, Vascular Radiology : MD/DNB in Radiology or Radio-diagnosis
- Breast Imaging : MD/DNB in Radiology or Radio-diagnosis
- Apheresis Technology & Blood Component Therapy : MD/DNB (Pathology/Transfusion Medicine)
- Spine Trauma : MS/DNB Orthopaedics Surgery/Diploma in Orthopaedics with one year experience
- Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstruction: MD/DNB in Obstetrics & Gynaecology or M.Ch./DNB in Urology.
- Application form for AIIMS PDCC Entrance Exam January 2023 Session entrance exam is available on the official website https://aiimsrishikesh.edu.in/
- The duly filled-in application along with necessary documents and applicable fee should reach “Examination Cell, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Rishikesh (Uttarakhand)- 249203 on or before 13/01/2023 at 5:00 PM through Registered Post/Speed Post Only.
- Application forms sent through courier will not be entertained.
- Application received after the last date or incomplete in any respect or those not accompanied by the documents/information will not be considered.
- The envelope should be super-scribed “APPLICATION FOR THE PDCC, JANUARY 2023 SESSION.”
- General / OBC Category : Rs.1500/- + Transaction Charges as applicable
- SC/ST Category : Rs. 1200/- + Transaction Charges as applicable
- OPH Candidates : Exempted from any fee
- Mode of Payment: Through Debit/Credit card/Net Banking
- Selections for PDC courses are made through written examination & interview.
- Stage I: Written test carrying 80 marks of 90 minutes duration in subject candidate has applied for. Question paper will consist of 80 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Stage II: Out of candidates who have secured 50 percentile or more marks in written test(Stage-I), candidates 3 times the number of seats advertised will be called for departmental clinical/practical/lab based assessment (carrying 20 marks).
- Final Selection: Final result will be declared based on total marks obtained in stage-I and stage-II Examination.
- Mode of Examination : Computer Based Test (CBT) [Online] / OMR
- Duration of Examination : 90 Minutes Stage I
- Tentative Date of Examination : 23/01/2023
- Number of Shifts : 01 (One)
- Tentative Timing of Examination : 10.00 AM Onwards
- Location of Examination Centre : AIIMS Rishikesh
- Language of Paper : English
- Type of Examination : Objective Type
- Marking Scheme (Out of Total 100 Marks)
- Stage-I (80 marks of 90 minutes)
- Stage-II (20 marks for Departmental Assessment)
- No Negative Marking
- Type of Objective Questions : Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
- Distribution of Questions : 80 Multiple choice Questions (MCQs)
- Method of resolving ties : Tie among aspirants will be resolved according to age (Date of birth); older candidates shall get preference over younger ones.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website