All India Institute of Medical Sciences Rishikesh announces Admission to Master of Public Health (MPH) Program for January 2022 Session, Apply Now
AIIMS Rishikesh MPH Admission – School of Public Health, All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Rishikesh invites online applications for Entrance Examinations leading to Master of Public Health (M.P.H.) Course for January 2022 Session
About MPH Program
- Duration : Duration of MPH Course – Full time two years course
- Medical & Non-Medical : 13 (UR-6, OBC-3, SC-2, ST-1, EWS-1) Seats
- Sponsored : 02 Seats
- Total : 15 Seats
- *Reservation of seats as per Government of India rules. # Number of seats is subject to change.OBC Caste Certificate to be produced during counselling should be currently valid on date of 1st Counselling.
AIIMS Rishikesh MPH Admission Dates 2022
- Last Date for submission of Application: 11th December 2021 (2:00 PM)
- Email regarding examination/Eligibility: 17th December 2021
- Written Entrance Examination through online (CBT) mode / OMR : 21st December 2021
- Expected date of declaration of Result: 24th December 2021
- Departmental Assessment: 29th December 2021
- Final result: 31st December 2021
AIIMS Rishikesh MPH Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Medical : M.B.B.S./BDS/AYUSH (Alternative system of Medicine in India) degree.
- Non-Medical : Bachelor’s degree in any stream.
- Sponsored : M.B.B.S./BDS/AYUSH/Health Sciences degree with three years’ experience/In-house candidate working in AIIMS Rishikesh or any other Govt. Institute
- Note: Qualifying Degrees must be obtained on or before 28 December 2021 and recognized by Medical/Dental Council of India/University Grant Commission/AICTE.
- Foreign candidates, who have their medical degrees recognized by the Medical Council of India, are required to route their applications through Govt. of India, Ministry of Health & family Welfare
AIIMS Rishikesh MPH Admission Application Process 2022
- Candidates should fill his/her application form available on AIIMS website i.e. http://www.aiimsrishikesh.edu.in
- The duly filled-in application along with necessary documents and applicable fee should reach “ Examination Cell, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Rishikesh (Uttarakhand)- 249203 on or before 11.12.2021 at 2:00 PM through Registered Post/Speed Post Only.
- Application forms sent through courier will not be entertained.
- Application received after the last date or incomplete in any respect or those not accompanied by the documents/information will not be considered.
- The envelope should be super-scribed “ APPLICATION FOR THE MPH, JANUARY, 2022 SESSION.”
- General / OBC Category : Rs.1500/- + Transaction Charges as applicable
- SC/ST/EWS Category : Rs.1200/- + Transaction Charges as applicable
- PWD Candidates is exempted from any Fee
- Mode of payment: Through online only i.e.: NEFT/RTGS/UPI etc., Name of Bank: Punjab National Bank, Name of Account: AIIMS, Examination, A/c No.: 6189000100046878. IFSC Code: PUNB0618900
- Through Entrance Examination only
- Candidates would be selected for admission to the MPH program on the basis of a written entrance test and personal interview/departmental assessment. Successful candidates of the written entrance test would be required to appear for a personal interview.
- Mode of Examination: Computer Based Test (CBT) [Online] /OMR
- Date of Examination: 21.12.2021 (Tuesday)
- Reporting Time at examination Centre: 09.00 AM
- Location of Examination Centre: AIIMS Rishikesh
- Language of Paper: English
- Type of Written Entrance Examination & duration: Objective Type, 03 hours
- No. of Questions: 200 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
- Marking Scheme: No Negative Marking
- Method of resolving ties: Refer to Page 06
- # Further details regarding entrance examination will be provided in the Admit Card.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website