AIIMS Rishikesh announces Admission to Diploma in Plaster Technician (DPT) Course for January 2021 Session
AIIMS Rishikesh Diploma Admission 2021 – All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Rishikesh invites online applications for Admission to Diploma in Plaster Technician (DPT) Course for January 2021 Session through and an Entrance Exams.
Read on for more details on AIIMS Rishikesh Diploma Admission 2021 from the page below
About the Program
- An Act of Parliament in 2012 established All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Rishikesh as an autonomous institution of national importance and defined its objectives and functions
Aims & Objectives
- Main aim of AIIMS Rishikesh is to impart the highest level of education and create technical manpower to serve Uttarakhand and nearby states.
- Students are exposed to newer methods of teaching and given opportunities to actively participate in teaching exercises.
Diploma in Plaster Technician (DPT)
Diploma in Plaster Technician (DPT) – 02 Seats
AIIMS Rishikesh Diploma Admission 2021 Important Dates
Date for uploading of Prospectus & Commencement of Online Registration
26th October 2020
Last Date for Submitting Online Application Forms, 17:00 IST
18th November 2020
Display of eligibility status of application on website
27th November 2020
Appeal for review by non-eligible applicants
01st December 2020
Admit Cards Available for Download from
12th December 2020
Date of Written Examination
24th December 2020
Result to appear on Institute Website on or before
01st January 2021
Eligibility Criteria for AIIMS Rishikesh Diploma Admission 2021
A candidate is eligible to appear in Entrance Examination if he/she:
- Has attained or will attain the age of 17 (seventeen) years as on 31st of December of the year of admission (2020) should have passed 10th Standard from Hindi or English Medium.
- Has a minimum aggregate mark required in qualifying examination i.e. 10th standard, as follows-
Gen / OBC
SC / ST categories
- Candidates who are to appear in the qualifying exam whose results are likely to be declared before 30 June 2021 are also eligible to apply for Diploma in Plaster Technician Course.
- Candidates, who are due to appear at qualifying exam, or have already appeared and are awaiting results, can also apply for admission. But such candidates must furnish proof of passing qualifying examination with requisite percentage of marks and subjects at time of admission, failing which their candidature will be cancelled.
AIIMS Rishikesh Diploma Admission 2021 Application Process
- A candidate seeking admission to Entrance Examination is required to submit his/her application in the prescribed format available online with Prospectus on www.aiimsrishikesh.edu.in
- Cost of Application Form includes fee for entrance examination which is non-refundable and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Candidate is required to go through Prospectus carefully and acquaint himself/herself with all requirements with regard to filling the online application form.
- Online Registration – After selecting online registration, fill mandatory details asked for and deposit prescribed fee through debit/credit card/Net Banking. After submitting fees, filling the required information steps by step. Follow Instructions scrupulously.
- It will be the responsibility of the candidate to ensure that correct details are filled in the Registration Slip. Institute will not be responsible for any incorrect information/cancellation of candidature/loss or lack of communication etc. due to wrong filled online Application form.
Rs.1200/- + Transaction Charges as applicable
1500/- + Transaction Charges as applicable
Exempted from any fee
Number of Papers
Type of Questions
Number of Questions
Scheme of Marking
There will be negative marking for wrong answers in entrance examinations for all courses.
Score of +1 mark.
Score of -1/3.
No credit will be given for questions not answered or MARKED FOR REVIEW (Questions marked for Review shall be considered as Unanswered unless saved).
More than one response will be negatively marked. Zero mark will be given for questions not answered.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website