- Certificate Course in Pharmacovigilance
- Certificate Course in High Altitude Medicine
- Certificate Course in Embalming Techniques
- Certificate Course in Histological Techniques
- Certificate Course in Wound Healing & Tissue Repair
- Certificate Course in PFT Assistant
- Certificate Course in Bronchoscopy Assistant
- Certificate Course in Component Preparation in Blood Bank
For Medical candidates
06 (UR-04, OBC-01, SC-1)
For Paramedical candidates
06 (UR-05, OBC-01)
Duration of Course
AIIMS Rishikesh Certificate Course 2021 Important Dates
Date for uploading of Prospectus & commencement of online registration
05th March 2021
Last date for submitting online application forms
15th March 2021
Display of eligibility status of application on the website
18th March 2021
Appeal for review by non-eligible applicants
20th March 2021
Admit Cards Available for download from
22nd March 2021
Date of Written Examination
25th March 2021
Expected date of declaration of result
26th March 2021
26th March 2021
Final Result of Certificate Course appear on Institute Web
26th March 2021
Eligibility Criteria for AIIMS Rishikesh Certificate Course 2021
For Medical Candidate
MBBS OR B.A.M.S/ B.H.MS. with one year experience.
For Paramedical Candidate
B.Sc. Nursing OR GNM with one-year experience, B.Sc. Paramedical, M.Sc. (Human Physiology).
- Candidates who are to appear in the qualifying examination whose results are likely to be declared on or before 31 March 2021 are also eligible to apply for Certificate Course in High Altitude Medicine.
- Candidates who are due to appear at the qualifying examination, or have already appeared and are awaiting results, can also apply for admission. But such candidates must furnish proof of passing the qualifying examination with requisite percentage of marks and subjects at the time of admission, failing which their candidature will be canceled.
Age Limit :
- Upper Age limit is 40 years as on 01 January 2021.
- Upper age limit is relaxable for OBC Candidates by a maximum of 3 years.
- Upper age limit is relaxable in case of SC/ST candidates by a maximum of 5 years.
- Upper age limit is relaxable for Ex-Serviceman and Commissioned Officer including ECO, SSCO who have rendered or released on satisfactory assignment with age relaxation by a maximum of 5 years.
- Upper age limit is not applicable to sponsored candidates.
- Persons with benchmark disabilities shall be given an upper age relaxation of 5 years for admission to course for PWD candidates as per Right of persons with Disability Act, 2016.
AIIMS Rishikesh Certificate Course 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website https://aiimsrishikesh.edu.in/
- Candidates should fill in the Online Application with the utmost care and follow the instructions step by step. Candidates should fill in the Online Application form correctly.
Online Registration & Submission of Application Form
- Online Registration – After selecting online registration, fill in the mandatory details asked for and deposit the prescribed fee through debit/credit card/Net Banking.
- After submitting fees fill in the required information step by step. Follow Instructions scrupulously. It will be the responsibility of the candidate to ensure that correct details are filled in the Registration Form.
- A candidate seeking admission to the Entrance Exam is required to submit his/her application in the prescribed format available online with Prospectus on www.aiimsrishikesh.edu.in.
- Cost of Application Form includes a fee for the entrance examination which is non-refundable and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- The candidate is required to go through Prospectus carefully and acquaint himself/herself with all requirements with regard to filling the online application form.
For SC/ST/EWS Candidates
Rs.1200/- + Transaction Charges as applicable
For UR/OBC Candidates
Rs.1500/- + Transaction Charges as applicable
For PWD Candidates
Exempted from any fee
Mode of Payment
Online through Debit card/Credit card/Net Banking
If the status of the Registration Form or Admit Card is not available on the website, he/she should immediately write an email to Dean (Examination) AIIMS, Rishikesh on email@example.com along with full particulars of the Registration Form.
Selections for certificate courses in High Altitude Medicine are made through written examination & interview.
Written test carrying 80 % WEIGHTAGE, of 180 minutes duration. Question paper will consist of 200 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
Out of the candidates who have secured 50 percentile or more marks in written test (StageI), candidates 3 times the number of seats advertised will be called for departmental clinical/practical/lab based assessment (carrying 20 % Weightage).
The final result will be declared based on the total marks obtained in stage-I and Stage-II examinations.
Scheme of Entrance Exam
- Question paper for Certificate courses will be of 180 minutes duration consisting of 200 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) carrying 80 marks in the subject in which candidates have applied.
- Qualifying criteria for MCQ based exam shall be based on percentile/percentage scores of candidates depending on the number of candidates
- Based on result of Entrance Examination, separate merit lists will be prepared for General, OBC, ST/SC & EWS categories
Scheme of Marking
- There will be negative marking for wrong answers in the entrance examination for all courses.
- Each correct response will get a score of +1 mark. Each incorrect response will get a score of -1/3.