AIIMS Rishikesh announce Admission to Certificate Course in Pharmacovigilance for January 2020 Session
AIIMS Rishikesh Certificate Course in Pharmacovigilance Admission 2020 – All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Rishikesh invites online applications for Entrance Exams leading to Certificate Course in Pharmacovigilance January 2020 Session.
Certificate Course in Pharmacovigilance
- Academic session will commence from 01 January 2020. Selected candidates have to join with timeline indicated by Academic Section, AIIMS Rishikesh in offer letter issued to respective candidate. No candidate will be admitted in courses in any circumstances beyond 29th February 2020 of year of admission.
AIIMS Rishikesh Certificate Course Admission 2020 Important Dates
- Date for uploading of Prospectus and commencement of online registration of applications: 03rd October 2019
- Last date for submitting online application forms, 17:00 h IST: 23th October 2019
- Display of eligibility status of application on website: 30th October 2019
- Appeal for review by non-eligible applicants: 04th November 2019
- Admit cards available for download from: 13th November 2019
- Written examination: 20th November 2019
- Result to appear on Institute website on or before: 02nd December 2019
- Joining of selected candidates: 1st January 2020
- Certificate Course in Pharmacovigilance – 6 months duration
Aims & Objectives
- Course is intended to create skilled workforce infield of pharmacovigilance. All dimensions of pharmacovigilance viz. detection, assessment, understanding and prevention of adverse effects of drugs will be taught in detail using advanced teaching and learning methods. Participants will be trained to handle real-life situations by means of active field training under supervision of clinicians, pharmacologists and trained technical staff. Area of special focus will be Adverse Effects Following Immunization (AEFI) and community outreach for promoting drug safety and safe use of medicines. Training in Pharmacovigilance will help in finding suitable jobs under Pharmacovigilance Program of India, drug regulators and in the pharmaceutical industry.
No. of Seats
- Certificate Course in Pharmacovigilance – 20 Seats (UR – 8, OBC- 5, SC – 3, ST – 2, EWS – 2)
Eligibility Criteria for AIIMS Rishikesh Certificate Course in Pharmacovigilance Admission 2020
- MBBS, MD/MS, BDS/MDS OR
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Pharmacology/Pharmacy/Nursing/Biotechnology
- a) Candidates who are to appear in qualifying examination whose results are likely to be declared before 31thDecember, 2019 are also eligible to apply for Certificate Course in Pharmacovigilance.
- b) Candidates who are due to appear at qualifying examination, or have already appeared and are awaiting result can also apply for admission. But such candidates must furnish proof of passing the qualifying examination with requisite percentage of marks and subjects at time of admission, failing which their candidature will be cancelled.
Reservation of seats
- Reservation of seats at AIIMS, Rishikesh is as follows:
- Other Backward Classes: 27%; SC: 15%; ST: 7.5%; EWS: 10%
- If requisite number of suitable candidates is not available to fill up seats reserved for Scheduled Castes, same will be filled by candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribes and vice-versa.
- In case suitable candidates are not available from two reserved categories, vacant seats will be filled up by candidates from general category.
- In case suitable candidates are not available in OBC reserved category, same will be filled up by candidates from general category
- For Indian Nationals, 5% reservation for Person with Benchmark Disability shall be provided on horizontal basis, in seats advertised.
Scheme of Competitive Exams & Procedure for Selection
- Admission will be made entirely on the basis of performance of candidates in Entrance Examination to be conducted in AIIMS Rishikesh.
- It is hereby informed that if any applicant provided false information solely for the purpose of appearing in examination for practice or purpose, applicant will be debarred from AIIMS Rishikesh Examination in future. Further, all selected candidates may be verified with previous data. Therefore, all applicants are required to fill application accurately.
- Entrance Examination for Certificate Course in Pharmacovigilance will be conducted in Rishikesh only.
- Seats will be filled strictly on merit on the basis of marks secured by the candidate sat Entrance Examination conducted by Institute through Computer Based test (CBT) [Online]/OMR.
- Entrance Examination will be conducted in English Language only.
Scheme of Entrance Exam
- Question paper for Certificate course in Pharmacovigilance will be of 90 minutes duration consisting of 90 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) carrying 90 marks in subject in which candidates have applied.
Scheme of Marking
- There will be negative marking for wrong answers in entrance examination for all courses.
- Each correct response will get a score of +1 mark; Each incorrect response will get a score of -1/3.
- No credit will be given for questions not answered or MARKED FOR REVIEW (Questions marked for Review shall be considered as Unanswered unless saved).
- More than one response will be negatively marked. Zero mark will be given for questions not answered.
AIIMS Rishikesh Certificate Course Admission 2020 Application Process
- Candidate should fill in Online Application with utmost care and follow the instructions step by step. Candidate should fill in Online Application form correctly. Incorrect filled form will lead to rejection.
Online Registration & Submission of Application Form
- Online Registration: After selecting online registration, fill mandatory details asked for and deposit prescribed fee through debit/credit card/Net Banking. After submitting fees fill required information step by step. Follow Instructions scrupulously. It will be the responsibility of the candidate to ensure that correct details are filled in Registration Form.
- A candidate seeking admission to Entrance Examination is required to submit his/her application in prescribed format available online with Prospectus on www.aiimsrishikesh.edu.in. Cost of Application Form includes fee for entrance examination which is non-refundable and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Candidate is required to go through Prospectus carefully and acquaint himself/herself with all requirements with regard to filling of online application form.
- Institute will not be responsible for any incorrect information/cancellation of candidature/loss or lack of communication etc. due to wrongly filled online Application form/Registration.
- All applicants are required to ensure that Photo/Signature/Left Thumb Impression is uploaded according to instructions provided while filling online application. Failure to do so may result in rejection of applications.
- SC/ST/EWS: Rs. 1200/- + Transaction Charges as applicable
- UR/OBC: 1500/- + Transaction Charges as applicable
- PWD: Exempted from any fee.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Virbhadra Road, Rishikesh, Uttarakhand- 249203, India, Email: [email protected], Phone No.: 0135-2462932, Website www.aiimsrishikesh.edu.in