|PhD Buzz: Join the VIP Club for Instant Updates on Admissions and Entrance Exams!|
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhopal announces Admission to PhD Program 2023 for January Session, Apply now
AIIMS Bhopal PhD Admission 2023 – All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Bhopal invites online applications for admission to PhD Program 2023 for January Session through an Entrance Test.
AIIMS Bhopal PhD Admission 2023
- Ph.D. seats are advertised in departments of Physiology (101), Biochemistry (102), CFM (103) and Pharmacology (104) in this advertisement.
- A candidate is allowed to submit an application for two code numbers only. Code numbers are 101,102, 103 and 104
- Application Form Start Date: 07th January 2023
- Last Date of Submission of Application Form: 20th January 2023
- Date of Entrance & Interview: 30th & 31st January 2023
Eligibility for Ph.D. course– non-Sponsored
- A candidate seeking admission to the course of study leading to the award of a Degree of Doctor of Philosophy must possess at least one of the following qualifications:
- MBBS/BDS with minimum 55% aggregate marks or MD/MS/MDS/DM/M. Ch in the subject concerned or Diplomate of National Board of Examination.
- Candidates who have obtained any of these degrees from medical colleges which are not recognized by the Medical Council of India shall not be eligible to apply.
- For nonmedical candidates’ eligibility shall be Master’s Degree (two years course) awarded by Indian Universities or equivalent in the subject as per requirement of the project. Candidates holding M.Sc. (Other than M.Sc. Nursing) MTech. degree & BAMS will be eligible for the Non-Medical Qualification Category.
- Candidates possessing Master’s Degree through distance learning course shall not be eligible.
- Candidates having eligibility under non-medical category should have at least 55% marks in the last eligibility examination qualified.
- Interested Candidate can be downloaded application form from website www.aiimsbhopal.edu.in
- The applications will be invited on a prescribed Performa. The application form alongwith prescribed fees must be submitted by Speed Post/by Hand latest by 08th August 2023 up to 5:00 PM in the Office of Registrar, Academic Block, AIIMS Bhopal, Saket Nagar, Bhopal(MP)- 462020.AIIMS, Bhopal
- For General/OBC Candidates – Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/ST/PwD and all Women Candidates – Nil
- Fees to be paid by Demand Draft in favour of “AIIMS Bhopal” payable at Bhopal
- Selection will be based in –
- Written test
- Mode of Exam: Offline Objective type
- Duration of Exam: 2.00 Hrs.
- Number of Shift : One
- Timing of Examination : Stage I – 10.00 AM to 12.00 AM
- Location of Examination : Centre Academic Block (Medical College Building), AIIMS Bhopal
- Type of Examination(s) :
- Stage-I: Written exam; MCQs and Short Answer type questions (Maximum 80 marks).
- Stage-II: Interview; Clinical/practical/lab based assessment. (Maximum Marks:20)
- Total Marks : Stage I & II (80+20 =100)
- Distribution of Questions : As per details in the Prospectus
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- Top PhD Entrance Exams in India
- PhD Admission and Entrance Exam Notifications 2023
- Admission Notification and Dates 2023