> AIIMS B.Sc. Nursing, Paramedical Courses 2019 Admission
AIIMS B.Sc. Nursing, Paramedical Courses 2019 Admission
AIIMS B.Sc. Nursing, Paramedical Courses 2019 – All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi has release the admission notice for B.Sc. Nursing and Paramedical Courses for the academic session 2019. Online applications for Basic Registration followed by Generation of Code and Final Registration for Entrance Examinations for admission to B.Sc. (H) Nursing/B.Sc. Nursing (Post Basic)/B.Sc. (Paramedical Courses) 2019 of AIIMS, New Delhi and Other AIIMS has already started on its official website: www.aiimsexams.org from November 30, 2018. The Basic Registration will continue till January 3, 2019. No application fee will be charged for Basic Registration.
AIIMS will conduct the entrance exam for admission to these courses on June 1, 15 and 23, 2019.
- Date & Timing of Examination of B.Sc. Nursing (Post-Basic): 1st June, 2019 (10.00-11.30 AM)
- Date& Timing of Examination of B.Sc. (Paramedical courses): 15th June, 2019 (10.00 – 11.30 PM)
- Date & Timing of Examination of B.Sc. (H) Nursing: 23rd June, 2019 (10.00 – 12.00 Noon)
Eligibility Criteria for Aims B.Sc. Nursing, Paramedical Courses Admission 2019
- Candidates who have Passed the 12th Class under the 10+2 scheme/Senior School Certificate Examination or Intermediate Science or an equivalent examination from a recognized University/Board of any Indian State with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology and has a minimum aggregate marks required in qualifying examination i.e.10+2 or equivalent is 55% for Gen/OBC and 50% in case of SCs/STs categories are eligible to apply for B.Sc. (H) Nursing course.
- Candidate who have Passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with English, Physics, Chemistry and either Biology or Mathematics with 50% for Gen/OBC and 45% in case of SCs/ STs Categories are eligible for B.Sc. Paramedical Courses.
- The candidates with the following qualification are eligible to apply for B.Sc. Nursing Post-Basic
- Passed 12th class under 10+2 system of education or an equivalent examination from a recognized Board/University (Those who have passed 10+1 on or before 1986 are also eligible).
- Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery from any institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council.
- Registration as nurse, RN, RM (registered nurse, registered midwife) with any State Nursing Council
- In case of male nurses, (if passed before implementation of new integrated course in 2003), beside being registered as a nurse with the State Nursing Council, should have obtained a certificate in General Nursing and instead of Training in Midwifery, training in any subject out of following, for a period of six months: i) O.T. Techniques, ii) Ophthalmic Nursing, iii) Leprosy Nursing, iv) TB Nursing, v) Psychiatric Nursing, vi) Neurological and Neurosurgical Nursing, vii) Community Health Nursing, viii) Cancer Nursing, ix) Orthopedic Nursing
AIIMS B.Sc. Nursing, Paramedical Courses 2019 Important Dates
- Basic Registration (PAAR) for MBBS-2019 Start on: 30th November 2018
- Basic Registration Close on: 03rd January 2019 (05.00 PM)
- Status update (Accepted & Not Accepted) of Basic Registration: 07th January 2019
- Correction of deficiencies in Basic Registration that are not Accepted: 08th to 18th January 2019
- Final Status (Accepted & Rejected) of Basic Registration for MBBS-2019: 22nd January 2019
- Uploading of Prospectus: 12th March 2019
- Generation of Code for Final Registration only for those whose Basic Registration is accepted: 14th – 25th March (05:00 PM)
- Final Registration(Payment of fees and city choice) only for those who have Generated Code for Final Registration): 29th March – 5th April 2019(05:00 PM)
- Hosting/uploading the Admit Cards on AIIMS Website: 16th May 2019
- Date of Examination: 1st, 15th and 23rd June 2019