All India Institute of Medical Sciences B.Sc Nursing admission 2020
AIIMS B.Sc Nursing, Paramedical Courses 2020 Admission – Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission into B.Sc nursing in AIIMS for the academic year 2019.
See: AIIMS begins Basic Registration process for B.Sc and M.Sc Nursing 2020
AIIMS B.Sc Nursing, Paramedical Courses 2020 Important Dates
- Start date of Basic registration: 12th Dec. 2019
- Last date for Basic registration: 16th Jan 2020
- Correction of deficiencies in basic registration starts: 21st Jan. 2020
- Last date to correct images in the basic registration: 30th Jan 2020
- Final status for acceptance/ rejection of basic registration is available by: 04th Feb. 2019
- Uploading of prospectus on: 12th March 2020
- Generation of code for final registration starts from: 14-15 March 2020
- Final registration starts from: 14-15 March 2020
- Final status of B.Sc (H) nursing application & rejection application with reason for rejection is available on: 22nd April 2020
- Final Status of B.Sc Nursing (Post basic) and B.Sc (Paramedical courses) application & rejected application with reason for rejection available on: 24th April 2020
- Last date for submission of required documents: 04th May 2020
See: Paramedical Admission
Eligibility Criteria for AIIMS B.Sc Nursing, Paramedical Courses 2020
For B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing
- Candidate must have secured at least 55% marks in aggregate in English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in 10+2. Candidates belonging to SC/ST category must have secured at least 50%.
For B.Sc Para medical
- Should have qualified the 10+2 or an equivalent examination from a recognized University/Board with English, Physics, Chemistry and either Biology or Maths. Must have secured at least 50% marks in case of Gen/ EWS/OBC category and 45% in case of SC / ST category.
For B.Sc. Nursing (Post-Basic)
The candidate should have passed 12th class or an equivalent examination from a recognised Board/University. Candidate should have diploma in general nursing and midwifery. Candidate should have a registration as a nurse, registered nurse, or registered midwife with any State Nursing council. However, for male nurses, besides being registered as a nurse, should have obtained a six months training in any of the subjects mentioned below.
- O.T. Techniques,
- Ophthalmic Nursing,
- Leprosy Nursing,
- TB Nursing,
- Psychiatric Nursing,
- Neurological and Neuro Surgical Nursing,
- Community Health Nursing,
- Cancer Nursing
- Orthopedic Nursing.
- General/OBC: Rs. 1500/-
- SC/ ST: Rs. 1200/-
- PWD: Exempted from paying the application fee
AIIMS B.Sc Nursing, Paramedical Courses 2020 Application Procedure
- For the application purpose the candidates have to follow the PAAR (Prospective Applicants Advanced Registration) process. For more details candidates can visit the official website.
Documents Required for Filling Application Form
The following is the list of documents required by the candidate to fill the application form.
- Scanned image of passport size photograph.
- Scanned image of Signature
- Scanned image of Thumb Impression
- Category certificate, if applying in category other than general category.
- Qualifying degree mark sheet
- Credit card/debit card as applicable for making the payment.
See: Medical Entrance Exams 2020