All India Institute of Medical Sciences Delhi announces BSc Hons. Nursing, B.Sc Nursing (Post Basic) & BSc (Hons) Para-Medical Courses Admission 2022
AIIMS B.Sc Nursing & Paramedical Courses Admission 2022 – All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Delhi has invited applications from eligible candidates for admission into B.Sc (Hons.) Nursing, B.Sc Nursing (Post Basic) & BSc (Hons) Para-Medical Courses of AIIMS, New Delhi and Other AIIMS for the academic year 2022.
AIIMS B.Sc Nursing & Paramedical Courses Admission 2022
- B.Sc. Nursing (Post – Basic) Course
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing Course
- B.Sc.( Hons.) Para-Medical Courses
- Basic Registration (PAAR) for B.Sc. (H) Nursing/B.Sc. Nursing (Post-Basic)/B.Sc. (Paramedical Courses) – 2022 Start Date : 27th April 2022
- Last date for Registration of Online application: 14th May 2022 (5.00 PM)
- Status update (Accepted & Not Accepted) of Basic Registration : 17th May 2022
- Correction of deficiencies in Basic Registration that are not Accepted : 17th to 20th May 2022
- Final status (Accepted & Rejected) of Basic Registration for B.Sc. (H) Nursing/B.Sc. Nursing (PostBasic)/B.Sc.(Paramedical Courses)-2022 : 23rd May 2022
- Uploading of Prospectus 05th May 2022
- Generation of Code for Final Registration for B.Sc. (H) Nursing/B.Sc. Nursing (Post-Basic)/B.Sc. (Paramedical courses)-2022 only for those whose Basic Registration is accepted : 05th May 2022 to 27th May 2022 (05:00 PM)
- Final Registration (Payment of fees and city choice) only for those who have Generated Code for Final Registration : 05th May 2022 to 27th May 2022 (05:00 PM)
- Final Status of B.Sc. (H) Nursing , B.Sc. Nursing(Post Basic) and B.Sc. (Paramedical Courses) application & Rejected application with reason for rejection : 02nd June 2022
- Last date for submission of required documents for B.Sc. (H) Nursing/B.Sc. Nursing (Post-Basic)/B.Sc. (Paramedical Courses)-2022 for Regularization of Rejected Application. No Correspondence will been entertained after 07.06.2022 under any circumstances and candidates are requested not to contact the Examination Section : 07th June 2022 (05:00 PM)
- Hosting/uploading of Admit Cards of B.Sc. (H) Nursing on AIIMS website : 11th June 2022 (Tentative)
- Hosting/uploading of Admit Cards of B.Sc. Nursing (Post-Basic)/ B.Sc. (Paramedical courses) on AIIMS website : 13th June 2022 (Tentative)
- Date & Timing of Examination of B.Sc. (H) Nursing : 18th June, 2022 (Saturday)
- Date & Timing of Examination of B.Sc. Nursing (Post-Basic) : 25th June, 2022 (Saturday)
- Date& Timing of Examination of B.Sc. (Paramedical courses) : 25th June, 2022 (Saturday)
For B.Sc. (H) Nursing course
- Candidates who have Passed/appeared in the 12th Class under the 10+2 scheme/Senior School Certificate Examination or Intermediate Science or an equivalent examination from a recognized University/Board of any Indian State with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology and has a minimum mark 55% for Gen/EWS/OBC and 50% in case of SCs/STs categories in aggregate in English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology of qualifying examination i.e.10+2 or equivalent.
For B.Sc. (Paramedical Courses)
- Candidates who have Passed/appeared in 10+2 or equivalent examination with English, Physics, Chemistry and either Biology or Mathematics (as applicable for different courses) & has a minimum mark 50% for Gen/ EWS/OBC and 45% in case of SCs/ STs Categories in aggregate in English, Physics, Chemistry and either Biology or Mathematics(as applicable) of qualifying examination i.e 10+2 or equivalent. For AIIMS Rishikesh, B.Sc. in Medical Radiology & Imaging Technology candidate passed the Higher Secondary (10+2) or equivalent examination recognized by any Indian university or a duly constituted Board with pass marks in Physics Chemistry Biology or Diploma in Medical Radiology and imaging Technology after completing 12th class/10+2 of CBSE or equivalent with minimum aggregate of 50% marks in physics chemistry and biology provided the candidate has passed in each subject separately.
For B.Sc. Nursing (Post-Basic) course
- The candidate must have :
- Passed 12th class under 10+2 system of education or an equivalent examination from a recognized Board/University (Those who have passed 10+1 on or before 1986 are also eligible). (For BSc Nursing Post-Basic)
- Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery from any institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council.(For BSc Nursing Post-Basic)
- Registration as nurse, RN, RM (registered nurse, registered midwife) with any State Nursing Council (For BSc Nursing Post-Basic)
- In case of male nurses,(if passed before implementation of new integrated course in 2003), beside being registered as a nurse with the State Nursing Council, should have obtained a certificate in General Nursing and instead of Training in Midwifery, training in any subject out of following, for a period of six months: i ) O.T.Techniques, ii) Ophthalmic Nursing, iii) Leprosy Nursing, iv) TB Nursing, v) Psychiatric Nursing, vi) Neurological and Neurosurgical Nursing, vii) Community Health Nursing, viii) Cancer Nursing, ix) Orthopedic Nursing (For BSc Nursing Post-Basic)
- Candidates should fill in the Online Application through the official website www.aiimsexams.org
- Candidates should fill in the Online Application form correctly. The incorrectly filled form may lead to rejection.
- A candidate seeking admission to the Entrance Examination is required to submit his/her application in the prescribed format available online on the website www.aiimsexams.org
- The cost of the Application Form includes the fee for the entrance examination which is non-refundable and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- The candidate is required to go through the Prospectus carefully and acquaint himself/herself with all requirements with regard to filling out the online application form.
- For General / OBC Category : Rs.1500/- + Transaction Charges as applicable
- For SC/ST/EWS Category : Rs. 1200/- + Transaction Charges as applicable
- For OPH : Candidates are exempted from any Fee.
- Mode of payment : Online Through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking
- Selections will be based on the Entrance Exam and Interview.
Entrance Exam Pattern
- Mode of exam : Online Mode only [Computer Based Test]
- Type of Question : Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
- Duration : 1 hour, 30 minutes
- Total Marks : 100 Marks
- Marking Scheme : No negative marking.
- The questions for Entrance Examination 2022 will be based on the syllabus as prescribed by the State Board/CBSE for XI & XII Standards for Science stream.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website