DGT, Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship announces All India Common Entrance Examination (AICET) for Admission to Craft Instructor Training Scheme (CITS) 2021
CITS Admission 2021 – Directorate General of Training (DGT) Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship invites applications for Admission to courses under Craft Instructor Training Scheme (CITS) at NSTIs and ITOTs through All India Common Entrance Test (AICET) for the academic session 2021 ( August)
CITS Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Online Application Start : 19th July 2021
- Online Application Ends at 5:00 PM : 02nd August 2021
- Mock Examination : 09th to 16th August 2021
- Hall Ticket download from website : 09th to 16th August 2021
- Computer Based Exams/ Online at Exam centres : 20th and 21st August 2021
- Result Publishing in www.nimionlineadmission.in website : 26th August 2021
- Online Counselling First Phase : 31st August to 04th September 2021
- Online Counselling Second Phase : 06th to 11th September 2021
- Online Counselling Third Phase : 14th to 18th September 2021
Eligibility Criteria for CITS Admission 2021
- NTC/NAC (NCVT certificate in relevant trade) or Diploma / Degree from recognized Board of Technical Education/University or equivalent.
- SCVT and CoE candidates are not eligible.
- Age limit : No Upper Age limit
CITS Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online through official website http://nimi.gov.in, http://nimionlineadmission.in or http://dget.gov.in
- Please go through the instructions manual carefully before proceeding for filling up the application form.
- For General and all other candidates : Rs. 500/
- For SC / ST / PH / EWS / Women candidates : Rs. 300/-
- Mode of Payment : Through online Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking
AICET Examination Pattern
- The online entrance examination will be of two hours’ duration and the question papers for the entrance test will be of the following pattern:
(a) 75% questions of objective type(multiple choice type) of ITI level related to the trade applied for admission.
(b) 25% questions of objective type pertaining to Aptitude (Logical, Numeric and Reasoning).
For more details and apply online visit the official website