Adesh University announces Admission to PhD Program for Session 2021-22, Apply Now
Adesh University PhD Admission 2021 – Adesh University Bathinda invites online applications for admission to PhD Program offered in various disciplines for the academic session 2021-22.
Candidates can check the post below for details on Adesh University PhD Admission 2021 such as application form, eligibility criteria, important dates, admission process, etc.
- Full Time: Minimum (3 yrs), Maximum (4 yrs)
- Part Time: Minimum (4 yrs), Maximum (5 yrs)
Categories of PhD Candidates
- There shall be three categories of PhD candidates:
- a) Full-time candidates
- b) Part-time teacher candidates (internal & external)
- c) Part-time non-teacher candidates (internal & external)
Adesh University PhD Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Last Date for Online Submission of Application Form: 10th July 2021
- Last Date for Submission of Print Copy of Application & DD: 17th July 2021
- Last date for submitting an application form along with self-attested copies of certificates: 27th July 2021
- Date of Entrance Test: Will be notified on the university
- Interview and Counseling Website: Will be notified on the university
Eligibility Criteria for Adesh University PhD Admission 2021
- Medical Biochemistry Medical Microbiology Biotechnology: At least 55% marks or equivalent in MD/MS/MDS or M.Sc. in Life Sciences with Relevant Specialization
- Pharmaceutical Sciences: At least 55% marks or equivalent in MD/ M.Sc. in Pharmacology/ Pharmaceutical Sciences/M Pharm
- Allied Health Sciences (Dental Sci., Health Professions Edu., Nursing Sci.): At least 55% marks or equivalent in MD/MS/MDS or M.Sc. in Relevant Specialization
- Medical Genetics: At least 55% marks or equivalent in MD/ MS/ MDS or M.Sc. in Genetics/ Human Biology/ Life Sciences with Relevant Specialization.
- Hospital Administration: Bachelor degree in Medicine and Surgery/Dental Sci./ Ayurvedic Medicine/ Physiotherapy/ Nursing/ Paramedical Sci./ Mgt. followed by a postgraduate degree in the specialization/management with 55% marks both at graduate and postgraduate level
- Community Rehabilitation: Bachelor degree in BPT/ Nursing (B.Sc.)/ MBBS followed by a postgraduate degree in MPT or Nursing (M.Sc.) or MD or equivalent with 55% marks at postgraduate level
- Note: 5% relaxation for SC/ST/OBC (Non-creamy layer) and for a differently abled person as per the norms of Indian Govt.
Adesh University PhD Admission 2021 Application Process
- Application Form will be available on the official website of the university i.e. www.adeshuniversity.ac.in and the direct link will also be provided below.
- After the successful submission of the application form, the candidate needs to make payment of application fees. The details of the application fees are given below.
- Application form and along with DD of an application fee of Rs.5000/-
- University will recognize the candidates for PhD programs by an entrance test at the university level
- Candidates who have already qualified the following examinations need not attempt the university level entrance test.
- a) UGC/CSIR-NET/JRF examination
- b) GATE/SLET/Teacher Fellowship examination
- c) MPhil examination
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website