ACPC Gujarat announces Admission to Bachelor of Construction Technology (B.CT) and Bachelor of Interior Design (B.ID) Program 2021
ACPC BCT and BID Admission 2021 – Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC) invites applications for admission to 50% seats for the first year of Bachelor of Construction Technology and Bachelor of Interior Design for year 2021-22.
Admission to these courses is to be carried by the Admission Committee. Remaining 50% Seats will be filled up by the Unaided Institute.
ACPC BCT and BID Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Application form to be filled online from : 18th August 2021
- Last Date to apply application : 15th September 2021
Eligibility Criteria for ACPC BCT and BID Admission 2021
- For Bachelor of Construction Technology (B. CT): A candidate shall have passed HSC (10+2) Examination with minimum 45% marks (40% for SC/ST/SEBC/EWS) of theory (or theory and practical) marks of Physics & Mathematics as compulsory subjects with (Chemistry or Biology or Computer or Technical Vocational subject) from a single board and have appeared in the JEE (Main) of corresponding year.
- For Bachelor of Interior Design (B. ID): A candidate shall have passed HSC (10+2) Examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects and Chemistry /Biotechnology / Biology / Computer as an optional subject with 50%marks (45% for SC/ST/SEBC/EWS) in aggregate and have obtained valid score in the NATA as prescribed by Council. OR
- Passed 10+3 Diploma examination with Mathematics as compulsory subject having obtained at least 50% marks (45% for SC/ST/SEBC/EWS) in the aggregate and have obtained valid scores in the NATA as prescribed by Council.
ACPC BCT and BID Admission 2021 Application Process
- The registration and submission of application form is online and available on website: www.jacpcldce.ac.in.
- The application form fees of Rs. 300/- has to be paid online. All other relevant details regarding admissions are available on the website.
- Application form to be filled online from today 12.00 noon to 15 th September 2021 5:00 pm.
- The candidates are advised to visit the admission committee website, and through Log-in to the online admission portal through their User ID and password regarding various announcements, verification process and other guidelines on a day to day basis. All other relevant details regarding admissions are available on the website.
- Application Fee : Rs. 300/-
- Mode of Payment : Through Online mode
For more details and apply, please visit the official website