Acharya N.G Ranga Agricultural University (ANGRAU) Gunter announces Admission to Postgraduate (Masters & PhD) Program 2023
Acharya N.G Ranga Agricultural University PG Admission 2023 – Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University invites applications from the eligible candidates for admission to the various Postgraduate (Masters & PhD) programs offered by the university for the academic year 2023-24. ANGRAU is one of the largest State Agricultural Universities in the country with an infrastructure of 12 constituent colleges (Seven in Agriculture, two in Agricultural Engineering, two in Food Science & Technology, one in Community Science, one advanced Post Graduate Centre). The University offers Diploma, Bachelor’s degree (UG), Masters degree (PG) and Doctoral degree (Ph.D.) programs in Agriculture and allied subjects. Candidates can check out more details such as program offered, important dates, eligibility criteria, application process, etc for ANGRAU PG Courses Admission 2023 from the page below.
- M.Sc. (Agriculture)
- MBA (ABM)
- M. Tech (Ag Engg)
- M.Sc. (Community Science)
- Ph D (Agriculture
- Ph D (Ag. Engg.)
- Ph.D. (Community Science)
- Opening Date of Online Submission of Application Form: 03rd October 2023 (10:00 AM)
- Closing Date of Online Submission of Application Form: 03rd November 2023 (11:59 PM)
- Hard copy along with attested photo copies: 09th November 2023
- 4 years Bachelor’s Degree examination specified against each course from the A.N.G.R. Agricultural University or from any State Agricultural University (SAU) or Central Agricultural University (CAU).
- Candidates passed out from private Agricultural Universities/Colleges not accredited by ICAR will not be considered for admission.
- Admission into Masters courses, in the qualifying examination, the candidates must have secured minimum OGPA of 6.60 / 10.00 (SC/ ST- 5.60/10.00) or 2.60 / 4.00 (SC / ST2.20 / 4.00) or 60% marks in traditional system (SC / ST- 50%).
- Doctoral courses, Master of Science or an equivalent exam in Agriculture (or) Home Science/ (or) Agricultural Engineering, as the case may be, in the concerned field of specialisation at least with 60% marks in the aggregate under traditional system of exam or a OGPA of 2.60 or above in 4.00 point scale or OGPA of 6.50 or above in 10.00 point scale in grade point system.
- The upper age limit is 40 years as on 1st July of the year of admission
- Applications and prospectus will be available on the website www.angrau.ac.in.
- Separate application should be submitted for each course alongwith the copies of certificates and the Registration Fee
- The selection shall be based on the Entrance Test conducted by ICAR. The entrance test shall be covering all relevant subjects.
- On the basis of the performance of the candidates in the Entrance Test, a merit list will be prepared.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website