|PhD Buzz: Join the VIP Club for Instant Updates on Admissions and Entrance Exams!|
A N Sinha Institute of Social Studies Patna announces Admission to PhD Program for Session 2023-24
A N Sinha Institute of Social Studies Patna PhD Admission 2023 – A N Sinha Institute of Social Studies Patna invites applications for provisional Admission in Course Work of PhD Program for the Academic Year 2023-24.
A N Sinha Institute of Social Studies Patna PhD Admission 2023
- Sociology and Social Anthropology – 06
- Economics and Agricultural Economics – 04
- Political Science and Public Administration – 01
- Social Psychology – 03
- Social Geography – 01
- Last Date of Submission of Application Form 15th April 2023
- Test/Interview. The Institute reserves the rights to fill up the seats or otherwise
- Candidates should have Post Graduate degree in Social Sciences or allied subjects from recognized University with 55% minimum marks (5% relaxation to the OBC, EBC, SC, ST candidates).
- Reservation Policy will be followed as per Govt. of Bihar rules (only domicile of Bihar will get benefits of reservation).
- Application Form can be downloaded from our website www.ansiss.res.in
- Filled application form in all respects with the required enclosures (self attested along with a copy of ID Proof i.e. Aadhar Card, Voter ID, etc) will submit in hard copy only by postal mail, courier or by hand to the Registrar Office of the Institute on or before closing date i. e. 15.04.2023. No application will be accepted through email and in any other modes
- The applicant is required to enclose with his/her application, a research proposal in 1000 words.
- The proposal should state the scope and objectives of the research. Sources of information and the methods for collection and data analysis should be described clearly. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Written
- Test/Interview. The Institute reserves the rights to fill up the seats or otherwise.
- The selection for admission will be based on written test and interview.Merit list will be prepared on the basis Percentage of marks in Master’s Degree and weightage will be given accordingly adding to the 05 points got in PAT and marks obtained (out of 20) in interview.
Written Test and Viva/Interview
- All shortlisted candidates will have to go through a written test called PhD Admission Test (PAT) for 200 marks comprising two papers of 100 marks each. Paper-I will consist of multiple choice questions on GS, GK, teaching and research aptitudes
- The Paper-II will be a subjective type of subject concerned based on Masters level courses. The candidates have to appear in the written test in the subject they will apply in this Institute.
Course work and Registration:
- Candidates successfully completing the Pre-Ph. D. Course Work in respective subject/Division will be eligible for Registration for PhD Programme through Aryabhatta Knowledge University, Patna.
For more details and to apply online, please visit official website