University of Jammu PhD Admission 2020, Dates, Application Form
University of Jammu announces Admission to PhD Programs 2020
University of Jammu PhD Admission 2020 – University of Jammu invites application in prescribed form for admission to Ph.D Programs under Exempted Categories for the session 2020-21.
Interested candidates can check out more details on University of Jammu PhD Admission 2020 from the page below.
PhD Programs Offered
Strategic & Regional Studies
University of Jammu PhD Admission 2020 Important Date
Last date for submission of application form
10th August 2020
Eligibility Criteria for University of Jammu PhD Admission 2020
- The candidates having MPhil with Entrance Test (Regular Mode), UGC-CSIR JRF (National Testing Authority), NET/SLET/SET/GATE are eligible to apply under the exempted category as per vacancies shown against each Department.
- A candidate shall be eligible for enrolment to PhD., if he/she has obtained a Master’s Degree with not less than 55% marks in aggregate (50% in case of SC/ST/PWD Candidates) in the Programme in which he/she desires to work for PhD.
University of Jammu PhD Admission 2020 Application Process
- Application form can be downloaded from the official website https://jammuuniversity.ac.in/
- The Downloaded application form duly filled (alongwith scanned copy of all documents) is required to be uploaded in the respective Teaching Department/s of the University on the email latest by 10th August 2020.
- The Candidates shall apply to the concerned PG Department after having detailed information regarding the availability of number of seats along with specialization are available on the official website.
- The candidates have to deposit an application fee of Rs. 220/- in the concerned department through online payment mode.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website