Jadavpur University Kolkata announces Admission to PhD Program 2023, Apply now
Jadavpur University Kolkata PhD Admission 2023 – Faculty of Interdisciplinary Studies, Law & Management (FISLM) Jadavpur University Kolkata invites applications from Indian nationals for admission to the PhD Program offered in the School of Automotive Engineering, School of Education Technology, School of Environmental Studies, School of International Relations and Strategic Studies, School of Laser Science & Engineering, School of Materials Science & Nanotechnology, School of Natural Products Studies, School of Nuclear Studies & Application, School of Water Resources Engineering and Dept. of Adult, Continuing Education & Extension for the academic session 2023.
Jadavpur University Kolkata PhD Admission 2023
- Last Date for Online Payment is 31st August, 2023
- Last Date for submission of the application form is 1st September 2023
- All applicants must have completed results of 2-Year MA/M.Sc/M.E or equivalent degree from any university/institute recognized by the UGC.
- Applicants, who have obtained an MA/MSc/ME or equivalent degree of less than two (2) years’ duration, must have completed at least a total of five (5) years of undergraduate and postgraduate study in a recognized university/institute.
- Candidates should apply in the prescribed form available on the website https://jadavpuruniversity.in/ or http://www.jaduniv.edu.in
- Candidates have to pay the application fees Rs. 500/- (Per Subject) online through SBI Collect System using Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking. Payment Link – https://www.onlinesbi.sbi/sbicollect/icollecthome.htm?corpID=643164
- After payment, the downloaded form is to be submitted on and from 7th August, 2023 to 1st September, 2023 (11:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.), along with an online payment receipt and all testimonials to the Office of the Dean & Secretary, Faculty of Interdisciplinary Studies, Law & Management, 1st Floor of School of Oceanographic Studies Building (Opposite to University Press), Jadavpur University Main campus, Kolkata 700032
- Applicants who intend to submit the application form through speed post (Postal Address: Office of the Dean & Secretary, Faculty of Interdisciplinary Studies, Law & Management, Jadavpur University, Kolkata-700032) may submit the scanned copy of the signed forms along with the testimonials to the email ID [email protected] after submission of the application fees. University shall not be liable for any kind of postal delay
- Rs. 500/- (Per Subject)
- Candidates will be selected through a Written test (WRET) and Viva-Voce/Presentation.
For more details and to apply, please visit the official website
- Top PhD Entrance Exams in India
- PhD Admission and Entrance Exam Notifications 2023
- Admission Notification and Dates 2023